Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Why is Cyrodiil so broken?

Rex-Umbra
Rex-Umbra
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Cyrodiil on xbox NA is unplayable any engagement causes over half the players to crash. I have never seen it this bad.
Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Console need this patch PC got today. (assuming it works.)
    The Elder Scrolls Online v5.2.9 fixes a common memory management issue particularly affecting higher population areas, in addition to a couple game crashes, quests, combat abilities, and more. The size of this patch is approximately 187MB.
  • Rexy18
    Rexy18
    ✭✭✭
    PvPers don't buy enough crates to get performance fixes
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because they are not invested in it. /thread
  • EdoKeledus
    EdoKeledus
    ✭✭✭
    Not only on xbox NA but on every platform and server. Why ? Because PvP doesn't bring ZOS any money.

The solution would be to accept the idea to temporarily lose money for the purpose of fix the performance.

When I said lose money I mean to delay the DLC output to allow every team to work on performance issues.

Finally the money lost during the fixing step would be recovered because the game would be better.
    Edited by EdoKeledus on November 18, 2019 4:53PM
    DC PC EU Vivec
    Daggerfall Convenant Loyalist

• TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why turn this into the same sorry PvP/PvE debate both modes have had this crashing problem.
  • Lady_Rosabella
    Lady_Rosabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why turn this into the same sorry PvP/PvE debate both modes have had this crashing problem.

Agreed.

Hubby and I have been trying to PvP for the past three days and have had groups of players in there constantly crashing, especially in a large keep fights. But at the same time we see members of our guilds crashing over and over, a lot of them either being in dungeons, trials, and even killing dragons. This is a server wide issue and has always been one. It's a shame that after over 5 years of my hubby and I playing ESO, these issues haven't been resolved. It's also a shame that after so long we keep loosing friends who are fed up with this crap, with only a handful of friends we have had since launch still playing the game and more leaving every week. Our yearly renewal is in January and we may also be leaving. We are tired of trying to play a broken game.
    Edited by Lady_Rosabella on November 18, 2019 5:22PM
  • EdoKeledus
    EdoKeledus
    ✭✭✭

The difference is the PvE doesn’t require a purge to be fixed. If it was just a crashing problem about PvP it would be not bad at all.
    DC PC EU Vivec
    Daggerfall Convenant Loyalist

• p00tx
    p00tx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's not just PvP anymore. The entire population on Console and PC all got booted from the game at the same times on Friday night, multiple times. Game wide lag spikes, desyncs, and bugs have been multiplying and occurring with more and more regularity. This patch has been trash so far, and they haven't said even a single word about it other than submitting this weird "patch" that only touches on the issues we're all experiencing while completely ignoring Console. We've experienced this in both PvP and PvE.
    PC/Xbox NA Mindmender|Swashbuckler Supreme|Planes Breaker|Dawnbringer|Godslayer|Immortal Redeemer|Gryphon Heart|Tick-tock Tormentor|Dro-m'Athra Destroyer|Stormproof|Grand Overlord|Grand Mastercrafter|Master Grappler|Tamriel Hero
  • abelsgmx
    abelsgmx
    ✭✭✭
    All this post looks like are write to the limbo, never have an official response
  • xxthir13enxx
    xxthir13enxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heh yup...and ironically
    a Mod will be coming along any moment now

To close this thread for being “Out of Date”

Even though all the issues are still the same and just as relevant today as it was back in Nov etc....lol
    Ahhh wells....
    Wait....did someone say...
    LIMBO!?!?!
    How low can you go!?
    giphy.gif

Ohhh...that low eh....