Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Halp plz -Tips and tricks to improve performance

DUTCH_REAPER
DUTCH_REAPER
✭✭✭✭✭
I am by no means the end all be all on this sort of thing and was hoping some out there may be able to share their knowledge on how players such as myself can improve game performance. To date I have:

Use Ethernet cable
Restart comp before opening the game
Gone to applications and disabled everything that is not needed to play ESO
Turned off non essential addons
Turned off shadows
Turned off footstep sound.

Is there anything else I can do to squeeze performance out of my i7 and NVIDIA to get better frames/gameplay from my pc while in Cyrodiil? Thank you all so much in advance.
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay. Guess I am doomed lol
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anything else you could do? Yeah, start a crowdfunding for ZOS to buy new servers?
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | Pactriotic | IKnowWhatUDidLastWinter's | The Uninvited |

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • DUTCH_REAPER
    DUTCH_REAPER
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’d chip in on that. Lol. Sad I know. But if that’s what it takes to get better servers....
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    votan's adaptive settings

Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons