The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Motif #53 - buy or not buy? DIfferent from Crown Store #53?

Haenk
Haenk
✭✭✭✭
I already know #53 (purchased it in the Crown store back then) - however the now available #53 pages suggest, that they can be added to the library.
So - can I actually use them or is this just a display error?
(Don't want to waste 300k for one, if it isn't usable…)
  • ntheogenic
    ntheogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The new number 53 is the "Refabricated" style while the old one was a crown store only style called "Tsaesci".

They simply failed to change the number on the new items even though the error was reported on the PTS.

But it's a different style ID and the pages should work on top of the old ones.
    GDBY
  • Haenk
    Haenk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, that might explain it :)
  • HowellQagan
    HowellQagan
    ✭✭✭
    Also can't find Tsaesci style in the Lore Library now, under Crafting Motifs.
    That annoying dude on PC-EU.
  • ntheogenic
    ntheogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crown store only motifs are not listed in the lore library.
    GDBY
  • Ardaghion
    Ardaghion
    ✭✭✭
    ntheogenic wrote: »
    Crown store only motifs are not listed in the lore library.

Yeah, I bought both the Tsaesci and Frostcaster styles and there are no books for either in the lore library. I think there might have been a book to read with each purchase but it's not saved once used. Stalrim Frostcaster and Tsaesci have motif book text at uesp.net. The Crown exclusives don't really need a motif number but the book text should be in the crafting books lore section, like Soul Shriven. Or perhaps ZOS should check their numbers before issuing a new motif with the same number.