The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Top 10 Citys with Highest Sales PC NA

WiseSky
WiseSky
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I am looking to join a great Trader guild.
There is alot to chose from in the guild finder, I would like to know your thoughts on the best locations.
Thanks for your input :D
Immersive Quests Addon
Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
List of Immersion Addons
  • bmnoble
    bmnoble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Alliance Capitals, Mournhold, Wayrest, Eldenroot tend to be among the best locations, due to them being in the base game zones meaning players who don't own all the DLC/Chapters can shop there, while having access to all the important town services re spec shrines/undaunted enclaves etc...

After that locations with a lot of traders right next to a way shrine, like Rawl'kha, Vivec, Alinor etc... There are plenty of others but those 6 locations tend to be my first stop after checking the guilds I am in at a bank, chances are quite high I will find what I am looking for before needing to go to any other zones.

If your selling something of high value at a good price and have the TTC add on it does not matter what trade stall your guild has people will travel to get the item.

The further away a trade stall is from a way shrine/the more load screens(outlaws refuges for example) it takes to get there greatly reduce the amount of foot traffic unless your selling at really low prices it will be a lot harder to make a lot of sales.
  • nsmurfer
    nsmurfer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ralwkha is the highest selling city for sure.
  • Haenk
    Haenk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Craglorn is probably still the #1 spot. However expect a 6-digit minimum sales requirement per week (or weekly fees).
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haenk wrote: »
    Craglorn is probably still the #1 spot. However expect a 6-digit minimum sales requirement per week (or weekly fees).

Depends on which server.

PC/NA - 1. Rawl'ka. 2. Mournhold. 3. Vivec/Crag/Wayrest
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • Tatanko
    Tatanko
    ✭✭✭✭
    tmbrinks wrote: »
    Depends on which server.

I definitely find myself visiting Elden Root and Alinor a lot as well.
    Silvanus the Gilded
    Merchant, Scholar, and Benefactor
    Imperial Templar - PC/NA
    Learn More
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tatanko wrote: »
    tmbrinks wrote: »
    Depends on which server.

I definitely find myself visiting Elden Root and Alinor a lot as well.

Yeah, I'd put those two as 4 (or 6, depending on how you count it). :smile:
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • Anotherone773
    Anotherone773
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Mournhold use to be good. You could sell "ash" there for 200% of the vendor price( exaggerated for effect). I havent been in months. All the guilds there are expensive now. I have been gone a few months and trade seems to have taken a major nose dive on NA. Volume is drastically down.

Im in established trade guilds in Craglorn and Elden Root and not even seeing 20 million in guild sales. My other in Evermore is pushing just under 10 million sales as of this morning. Im struggling to sell my staple basic items that provide a low but steady income even though i cut my prices to almost half of what they once were. TTC and Master Merchant are also showing me low volume on inventory and sales.

It is like all the traders/farmers and buyers stopped playing. No one is selling and no one is buying. Also noticing quite the delay in getting trader mail. Even logging out and logging in my own trader reports take hours to show up. Yesterday i got about 6 mails from items sold 3-5 hours before and a recent item. Even though i logged in an out a couple of times and changed zones several times between the time the first item sold and the time i got the actual mail.

Something is wonky with the trade /mail system. Ive never seen the economy this slow and ive been playing a few years. Especially going into holiday season.
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    For some reason everything in Eastmarch guilds are cheaper

I wonder why

I always check there if I'm looking for a discount :p
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm on EU PC but I expect the situation to be similar on pretty much every server. Good trading spots are:
    - Craglorn, Belkarth - players usually congregate there to get trial groups
    - Vivec, Vvardenfell - crafting hub, kiosks right between crating stations/bank and shrine/stables
    - Mournhold, Deshaan - alliance capital, kiosks are right around the shrine
    - Wayrest, Stormhaven - alliance capital, kiosks relatively close to the shrine
    - Elden Root, Grahtwood - alliance capital, kiosks relatively close to the shrine
    - Rawl'ka, Reaper's March - crafting hub, kiosks right at the shrine, stables close by
    - Alinor, Summerset - kiosks right at the shrine, crafting stations nearby
    Those trader spots cost 10M+/week generally so expect relatively high dues (~10K) and/or sales requirements (50-100K/week)

Next tier are the main cities in each base game zone and older/smaller DLC areas, like Wrothgar or Hew's Bane
    Trader spots are 500K-1M/week, guilds have lower sales requirements or donations/

Bottom tier are the isolated kiosks in various zones, and the Oultlaw refuge ones.
    Trader spots are cheap <100K, guilds that get those generally have no sales requirements, but it's very unlikely you'll sell stuff there.
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |