The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Addon that shows number of *active* guild members?

ZeroXFF
ZeroXFF
✭✭✭✭✭
The default UI shows how many people there are in the guild, and how many are online, but is there an addon that would show how many people there are who have been online in the past day/week/month?

This info would be quite a good indicator of how "healthy" a guild is.
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's already there. Hover next to each guildie's name and it'll tell you how long ago they were last online, most recent at the top.
  • ZeroXFF
    ZeroXFF
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aurie wrote: »
    It's already there. Hover next to each guildie's name and it'll tell you how long ago they were last online, most recent at the top.

I'm not keen on counting them myself. I'm looking for an addon that would do that for me. That's also why I specifically said "how many people there are (...)", not whether I can see how long someONE hasn't been online.

EDIT: clarification
    Edited by ZeroXFF on November 14, 2019 1:36AM
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Baertram on November 14, 2019 4:32PM
  • ZeroXFF
    ZeroXFF
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baertram wrote: »

Just installed it... I don't see where it says, how many people were online in the past X days, only those that are online currently and total.
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh sorry, I did not read that properly. I thought you meant "see online currently" but not in the guild roster.
    My fault.

I think there is no "online state tracking" addon for guilds/friendslist so far.
    MAybe within Shissus Guild Tools somewhere but not sure, you'd need to check that in the features list.
    There should be an updated version for the current APIVersion. >The original one was broken afaik.
    Edited by Baertram on November 15, 2019 8:47PM
  • ZeroXFF
    ZeroXFF
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baertram wrote: »
    Oh sorry, I did not read that properly. I thought you meant "see online currently" but not in the guild roster.
    My fault.

I think there is no "online state tracking" addon for guilds/friendslist so far.
    MAybe within Shissus Guild Tools somewhere but not sure, you'd need to check that in the features list.
    There should be an updated version for the current APIVersion. >The original one was broken afaik.

Thanks, it indeed does have an option that is similar to what I wanted (though it's inverted, it can show and count people who have been offline for at least X days, not at most, but that's good enough). I just wish there was something that doesn't also screw up half the UI elements of the entire game...
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are in the guild it is easy to see. Scroll down until you get to X days since they last logged in. Then you can take now of how far down the scroll bar is along with how many members are in the guild

However, that does not tell you how healthy the guild is. A guild can have 500 members who all logged in today. That does not mean any of them did anything with the guild in the past year or longer. Poorly managed guilds can have full rosters of players active in the game.

Unless it is a trading guild if the guild is at 500 members or even close it should be taken as a sign for concern. They likely lack the officer infrastructure to server all those members, hence most are probably not active with the guild.

That is information an addon could not gather.