The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Werewolf light attack build

ForTheEmpire
Hey I'm thinking of a build for werewolf which solely relies on light and heavy attacks(thus sustain does not matter) The sets I got in mind are : Relequen - BloodMoon and New Moon Acolyte which 2 of the 3 would you recommend? (Or any other set maybe)
  • chrightt
    chrightt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is this for pvp or PVE? For pvp relequen is too hard to sustain but definitely a top pick for single target fights in PVE. I haven’t tested blood moon yet but that is because it still looks relatively crap because of the high down time.
    Edited by chrightt on November 10, 2019 6:14AM
  • ForTheEmpire
    PVE mainly , So Relequen is the obvious choice and the other would be new moon?
  • b95fister
    b95fister
    ✭✭✭
    Blood moon is over the top for lift attack only. This set can’t be beat

Rele if you can focus for 20s each enemy is over the top........ IF YOU can be on the enemy for nonstop.....ie a dummy

For best results in actually game play use blood moon and new moon.

Be werewolf for real with both MOON sets.

Pro tip a full moon buffs damage more!
    Edited by b95fister on November 10, 2019 6:33AM
  • Skoomah
    Skoomah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PVE: molag kena, relequen, blood moon

PvP: Valkyn skoria, New Moon alcolyte, Blood Moon
  • sneakymitchell
    sneakymitchell
    ✭✭✭✭
    As a dk werewolf have poison since combustion has no cooldown so more substain when poison keeps procing. So more howls and claws of life. And pounce whenever you need to be more in werewolf. And roar of course depending on you I stay with ferocious for the off balance substain and more damage for everyone with 75 points in the ritual.
    NA-Xbox one- Ebonheart Pact- Nord Tank DK
    PC-NA Ebonheart Pact Nord Stam Templar
  • Grianasteri
    Grianasteri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dont sets like Tzogvin and Toothrow get a look in here?

I mean on paper these look fantastic for a Werewolf, have I missed something? Genuinely interested to hear folks thoughts...
  • Kilcosu
    Kilcosu
    ✭✭✭
    Dont sets like Tzogvin and Toothrow get a look in here?

I mean on paper these look fantastic for a Werewolf, have I missed something? Genuinely interested to hear folks thoughts...

Tzogvin is a good option but now blood moon doesn't need crits to build stacks and the minor slayer/ essentially free dps from relequin makes the combo absolutely BiS for most single target fights.

you could swap relequin for lokkestiiz if you have access to synergy use frequently in fights with a lot of target switching

if trial gear is out of reach then medium mechanical acuity proc'ing with blood moon is a beautiful combination.

hope that helps!