The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My new Gank Build

ThePhantomThorn
ThePhantomThorn
✭✭✭✭
so. a few quick points. this is a gank build. it uses procs. please keep any comments on topic. no l2p ect.

now. i tried new moon. i think its due to diminishing retunrs but the damage is not what i expected. i came up with this build. insane in no cp, good in cp but can only take isolated targets as it takes 3 - 4 secs to kill in cp. but i can easily take 30k hp magplars.

5pc ophidian venom aka poisonous serpent
2pc velidreth
5pc spriggans (to amplify damage)

i am specced heavily into pen. with sharp maul, lover mundus, and alot into peircing. makes heavy armour feel like tissue paper. and the procs do the rest

my skills are - rally, turn evil, ambush, surprise attack, killers blade, incap
back bar:cloak, channeled acceleration, camo hunter, pi, meditate, barrier.

combo is bow heavy into pi, ambush (incap) and then hit suprise attack bash combos, while light attack weaving. use fear if they turtle or go roliy polly.

little clip: https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/thephantomthorn/video/81386288

this is not op. i have very low resists and healing. and the gank can take a few secs so really good players can escape. and of you could get zerged.

have fun. ;)
Edited by ThePhantomThorn on November 10, 2019 3:34AM
  • khajiitNPC
    khajiitNPC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Solid build. I’ve been pairing New Moon with a lot of sets to kind of get a feel for how it performs. I wouldn’t necessarily say lackluster — I mean it’s an obvious choice and a good choice for PvP, I paired it with spriggans and Barlorgh and getting some decent ganks. I am often ooS if it fails tho. Might try out your build seems fun.