The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PS4 NA Server Issues

AuraStorm43
AuraStorm43
✭✭✭✭✭
While I have finished Dragonhold, PS4 server performance is at an all time low

Constant crashes across AD in Cyrodil, blue screens whenever i travel from Elden Root

I thought that this patch was supposed to improve servers not make them worse
  • Hapexamendios
    Hapexamendios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’ve experienced a few blue screens and voice chat still isn’t working for me and many others I know.
  • chuck-18_ESO
    chuck-18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The amount of blue-screens I've seen on the PS4 since the patch went live is definitely distressing, especially since the devs said that they fixed this issue over a week ago when the PC server was having so many issues.
    The Exclusionary Mandates of Maruhkite Selection: All Are Equal

1: That the Supreme Spirit Akatosh is of unitary essence, as proven by the monolinearity of Time.
    1: That Shezarr the missing sibling is Singularly Misplaced and therefore Doubly Venerated.
    1: That the protean substrate that informs all denial of (1) is the Aldmeri Taint.
    1: That the Prophet Most Simian demonstrated that monothought begets Proper-Life.
    1: That the purpose of Proper-Life is the Expungement of the Taint.
    1: That the Arc of Time provides the mortal theater for the Sacred Expungement.
    1: That Akatosh is Time is Proper-Life is Taint-Death.
  • AuraStorm43
    AuraStorm43
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve had blue screens before this but the amount post patch is unacceptable

Everyone in my PVP guilds is crashing constantly and leaving Cyrodil
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As there are multiple threads about Blue Screen crashes on the PS4 we will be closing this one. You can continue discussion and find troubleshooting in the thread linked below.

Blue screens in trials
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.