The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Zenimax you have to react!!!!

teladoy
teladoy
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello guys of Zenimax,

I want to go directly to the point. This was my experience of today after leave the game for a couple of weeks:

The first thing is that I have to log in and wait a lot on the loading screen to access the character selection.
Then i queue for Battlegrounds.
Third remains locked on the loading screen.
Fourth, I have to go out, log in again, queue again and wait again for finally what? See the image below.

***-of-BG.jpg

I hope you guys someday start to take very, but very serious what is really happening here, specially in EU Servers.

I wish you all a good day and sadly now i got to play you know which game? Heroes of the storm.

Thanks Zenimax, have a good night.
  • pdblake
    pdblake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive noticed longer load screens too. Tge performance once loaded seema good but almost any loadscreen is taking longer than usual.

Im avoiding battlegrounds altogether because of it.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello there,

With this thread being a quitting thread, which is against the Forum Rules, we're going to go ahead and close it down. While feedback is always appreciated please be sure to keep the Forum Rules in mind to avoid thread derailment.

Thank you for understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.