The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Endless loadscreens into battlegrounds

Moonsorrow
Moonsorrow
✭✭✭✭✭
Title.

Have to force close game after like 5 mins when sure not gonna get into a match again.

To me those happen like every 4th or 5th game.. just me or same for all of you bgs enthusiasts? :/

Been getting good & fun fights the last days, hope this loadscreen annoyance goes away so can like enjoy pvp lol
  • Valabrog
    Valabrog
    ✭✭✭
    Everybody experiencing that crap :)
  • sMuggle
    sMuggle
    ✭✭✭
    Tweeted, got a reply they are aware. Got a link to the forums, but didn't find anything about it to track, nor can I find where the "notify me" option on the bottom of the page is. I didn't mind spamming F, as much as this currently..
  • Moonsorrow
    Moonsorrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When this loadscreen thingy gets fixed i atleast feel the lfg tool is a lot better than what it was, not sure if been lucky but been getting into battles way faster than before.

Yeah the F spam was annoying but that atleast on pc could stop with the LFG auto accept addon so could just play normally while waiting for actually getting in. :p
  • nckg84
    nckg84
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't been able to get into a single bg today solo. All ended up in loadscreens. A complete waste of time.