The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ZOS, have Battlegrounds been turned off on console?

• akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This issue is ruining this patch for me, what the *** ZOS.

They probably only have one tester for console, and it only gets tested for 2 hours per patch 😂
    Pc na
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just managed to get into one with no issues but during the match there's a lot of freezing and stuttering
  • BNOC
    BNOC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BNOC wrote: »
    We now have multiple post from PlayStation and Xbox wherein people describe the same experience:

Unlike the issues on PC, we aren't seeing infinite load screens or getting into matches that never start. Console players queue for battlegrounds and never get a ready check.

Until today I've only gotten into 1 Battleground - Almost instant Queues and no "waiting for x players", just took me straight in like i was the last person to accept it (presumably because people, like me, were dcing when they entered and never made it so I was taking a previously filled spot)

The first few days were terrible for me with game crashes every time (game crashes that left me where I was ingame active, so I came back to a dead character next to adds in IC etc)

I am getting ready checks every time, rapidly - I'm not getting into games when I accept them, with the exception of that 1.

You might not be experiencing the dcs or ready checks, but I and others are.

Xbox, right?

Have you tried cooing over the past 12 hours? If so, have you seen any ready checks?

Yeah and I tried a few times last night and experienced something new - I was getting a ready check, that I couldn't accept and it would tick down to 0seconds, then stay on my screen permanently - I had to quit the game and restart to be able to re-queue.
    Could those of you who are on XB1/PS4 who were experiencing BG queuing issues please try it again now and see if you notice an improvement? It would also be helpful to know what level group you're queuing for and what the results were when you tried again.

Thank you!

As above, went from DCs/Infinite load days 1 and 2, to ready checks stuck on my screen that I couldn't accept at all - First couple days I got into a single BG, last night I got into 0.

Queuing for max bgs.

Xbox Eu.

EDIT: There's no times on these posts so I'm not sure when this fix was implemented but I gave up quitting the game and retrying about 9PM GMT, so if it was after that, it's possibly fixed for me too.
    Edited by BNOC on November 8, 2019 10:12AM
    vMSA - Magplar - Xbox EU - 15/11/16
    578,000 - 36 Minutes 58 Seconds (Top 2 World?)

vMSA - Magplar - Xbox NA
    569,000 - 40 minutes (350CP, Non optimised runs)
  • UppGRAYxDD
    UppGRAYxDD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still broke....
    "Stendarr's mercy be upon you, for the vigil has none to spare."
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xbox 1x, NA:

No issues queuing last night. Based on the ease with which I'm getting full games, I'd guess many people are having a similarly smooth experience on Xbox NA. It's definitely unfortunate that many individuals are having a much rougher time with the new matchmaking system.

“There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • ApostateHobo
    ApostateHobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So now the queue is getting me matches, but 90% of them end up being a 5 minute load screen with me still being in the same location afterwards and getting a message saying I couldn't enter the battleground. When I do actually manage to get into one it's stuttery with constant bar swapping and skill delays.
  • TragedyOA
    TragedyOA
    ✭✭✭✭
    So now the queue is getting me matches, but 90% of them end up being a 5 minute load screen with me still being in the same location afterwards and getting a message saying I couldn't enter the battleground. When I do actually manage to get into one it's stuttery with constant bar swapping and skill delays.

Same on PC for me. :(
  • 0lbertikus
    0lbertikus
    ✭✭✭✭

Same here on PC-EU.
  • Ghostpawn
    Ghostpawn
    0lbertikus wrote: »

Same here on PC-EU.