Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

"New Moon Acolyte" set is still bugged.

gorynych_88
gorynych_88
Soul Shriven
As the last patch note states, the stats/enchants/traits on the new Dragonhold sets have been adjusted, but I noticed that it isn't true. Take for example the "New Moon Acolyte" set. I use jewellery + axe and shield/two-hander. The tooltips have been changed to nearly right amount of bonuses, but the two-hander still gives more spell power than axe and board (btw in the tooltips of the set, it's still smaller amount that isn't not correct too), as it did before the patch.
Should we hope for final fixes of this set to be made in the nearest future?
5xce8az7vrus.jpg
5jf7apt9acrn.jpg
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Those discrepancies are normal. The shield has a magicka enchant, and the total weapon and spell damage you get from one hand and shield and a two handed weapon are different.

To test: take all gear off, make white versions of each. 2h will have higher spell dmg than 1h+shield, and magicka will be equal (assuming you don't enchant the shield)

Edit for clarification: on the sheet, not the item.

If I had to speculate on the item bonuses, it may be because if you have non gold rings and neck, the values are being counted by item not by slot.

What that means:

For ease of maths, assume Purple jewelry gives 4 damage, gold gives 5.
    Purple weapon and armor the same.

You have a 2h sword and three jewelry. Stats averaged are (4, 4, 4, 5)/4= 4.2

You have 1h+s three jewelry. Stats are averaged to (5 5 4 4 4)/5 =4.4
    Edited by DocFrost72 on November 7, 2019 3:36PM
    Options
  • gorynych_88
    gorynych_88
    Soul Shriven
    DocFrost72 wrote: »
    <...>
    Thank you so much for detailed explanation! Now I see that it's my mistake.
    ESO mathematics still makes me crazy sometimes, even after 1.5 years in a game.
    Then I should think about the effectiveness of SnB compared to 2-hander once more.
    Options