Maintenance for the week of October 28:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 28, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Incorrect spelling in NPC dialogue in Dragonguard Sanctum!

chuck-18_ESO
chuck-18_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
chww75274aeo.jpg

I know this is a fairly minor issue, and not even a "bug" per say. but it's definitely jarring, especially while talking to a scholar!

The word "do" should be spelled "due" in this sentence.

This is the high elf sitting behind Dirge Truptor in the Dragonguard Sanctum, for clarity.
Edited by chuck-18_ESO on November 7, 2019 4:53AM
The Exclusionary Mandates of Maruhkite Selection: All Are Equal

1: That the Supreme Spirit Akatosh is of unitary essence, as proven by the monolinearity of Time.
1: That Shezarr the missing sibling is Singularly Misplaced and therefore Doubly Venerated.
1: That the protean substrate that informs all denial of (1) is the Aldmeri Taint.
1: That the Prophet Most Simian demonstrated that monothought begets Proper-Life.
1: That the purpose of Proper-Life is the Expungement of the Taint.
1: That the Arc of Time provides the mortal theater for the Sacred Expungement.
1: That Akatosh is Time is Proper-Life is Taint-Death.
  • Lariana
    Lariana
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh, there are tons of these! Not only in the NPC dialogue, but also books and subtitles from all over the zone. Here are just a few that I screenshotted:

From a random NPC in Senchal:
    unknown.png
    *there

From the quest in Black Heights:
    unknown.png
    *journeys (no apostrophe)

From a letter in the Dragonguard Sanctum:
    unknown.png
    *it's sleeping
    *Dragons (no apostrophe)

unknown.png
    *they're

Dragonguard NPC dialogues:
    unknown.png
    *you're

unknown.png
    *Dragon's blood

Honestly speaking, I was a bit disappointed seeing all the typos in the quest dialogues, subtitles, and books everywhere in this DLC. I reported the first few that I found, but they just kept coming and coming. Thought it was a bit sloppy of them to not have proofread everything.
    Not even daedra have two left feet!