The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Gold for my Kid

Afafrenferr
Afafrenferr
✭✭✭
Anyone interested in swapping my 200k gold on PC/NA for your 200K gold on PS4/NA? My kid has been messing around on PS4 and wants a house, but he doesn't have the ability to start making gold.
PC/NA
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inn room? No cost for the Alliance-specific one, and it's a place to practice furnishing before you select a bigger place.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Show him Legerdemain. 10 to 20K, per alt, per day. No need to level them either so he can roll a bunch of trash alts and have this in 2 or 3 days.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buy them some crowns so they can get a really nice house.

Seriously, if the last chapter Elsweyr is on sale, get that as it is a free house and with the trial it permits doing the other DLCs to unlock the additional room. Pretty sure you can hide purchase of the chapter so they do not know you shelled out cash to make them happy.

Of course, that is if the chapter is on sale and there are two rooms that require doing part of the last two DLCs to unlock.