The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cannot login to PS4 NA server.

GreenhaloX
GreenhaloX
✭✭✭✭✭
Server select is stuck on "North America," right next to it on the Announcements, it is stuck on saying "European.." megaserver. Server select doesn't switch away from NA. Able to login into EU server, but not NA. Been this way so far all day.
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok.. PS4's turn. Needs some love! Xbox, hang tight, will come back around to you guys again soon.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    This is a known issue - whatever the Message of the Day states is the server you will be logging into. If it's not changing, you'll need to completely close the game and restart.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a known issue - whatever the Message of the Day states is the server you will be logging into. If it's not changing, you'll need to completely close the game and restart.

Thank you for quick response, @ZOS_GinaBruno, but did that twice already. Completely closed app and restarted game. Still no fix. Did not know this is a known issue. Well, I'll wait and see if I can log in later this evening.
  • Whizzinglane
    Whizzinglane
    ✭✭
    I have been doing this all night and all day today by closing restarting the game and restarting my playstation. It is still stuck on the North America Server. However, when I log in it is the European server that is loaded. Please provide a hot fix. Thank you
  • Whizzinglane
    Whizzinglane
    ✭✭

Did all of that it is still mot working since yesterday
  • Whizzinglane
    Whizzinglane
    ✭✭
    GreenhaloX wrote: »
    Server select is stuck on "North America," right next to it on the Announcements, it is stuck on saying "European.." megaserver. Server select doesn't switch away from NA. Able to login into EU server, but not NA. Been this way so far all day.

Having the same issue and it is frustrating. The patch v1.52 update broke eso on ps4
  • TruthSeeker
    TruthSeeker
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I had this problem this morning, although not in the middle of the night. I had begun to post a bug report about it, but then found that I suddenly was able to log into the NA Server so I decided to live with it and hope ZOS resolved it.

There is a definite problem since the patch yesterday. The only option shown is the NA Server but the notification is for the EU server. I have found the fault to be intermittent and today I have only logged in when the notification has changed to reflect the desired server.
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I figured out a temp fix. Well, when you first log in, it will display both NA server on the server select and announcement. You can log into NA server as both the server select and announcement are saying NA. However, when you move the server select to EU, it will stay as NA, but the announcement will change to say EU megaserver. This is when you can log into the EU server.

At this point, after you have logged out off the EU, and you switch back to the server select screen, it will continually say NA on the server select and EU on the announcement. This will not change. You can still log back into the EU server, but if you want to log into the NA server, you have to close out completely and restart the game. After restarting and you're back at the server select screen, then both the server select and announcement will display NA.

You have to repeat the process if you are trying to access both servers. Maybe, we'll see a hotfix or something with next week's maintenance timeframe. Ha ha
    Edited by GreenhaloX on November 7, 2019 12:36PM