The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Dragonhold 30 Daily Reward "Dragonguard Supply Chest" Is Easily Missable (Fixed)

• Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    sudaki_eso wrote: »
    Only flaw is that you can only collect the chest once a day with only one char, the chest seems to be account wide for some reason and not for each char who rebuild the draganguard...

Probably to prevent an oversupply of dragon blood/bile/rheum as well as other DLC specific items. I can see this trend in the last few DLCs, they have very little replayability value compared to older ones, as many rewards are per account, ex. the Hall of the Lunar Campion. That's why I only get my alts as far as Summerset. Incidentally that's where I go to the practical skill points cap, where what I get extra is pretty redundant.
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
    Options
  • Salvas_Aren
    Salvas_Aren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AlnilamE wrote: »
    If you don't check every lootable container in the game as you go buy, are you even a ESO player?

:-P

Talking about a zone with literally no lootable container. Good job mate. :trollface:
    Options
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback here folks, we appreciate it and can pass this along to the team.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • runa_gate
    runa_gate
    ✭✭✭✭
    I only just now noticed this and came to the forums to make sure others knew... damn, that's easy to overlook
    Options
  • Kesstryl
    Kesstryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I didn't even know about this, dang I feel stupid.
    HEARTHLIGHT - A guild for housing enthusiasts! Contact @Kesstryl in-game to join.
    Options
  • Rave the Histborn
    Rave the Histborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    I wish the devs would make the chest glow, because it looks mundane and easily missable

Agree, I had it unlocked for weeks and never knew about it u til someone mentioned it by chance while sharing dailies with me
    Options
  • runa_gate
    runa_gate
    ✭✭✭✭
    let me re-emphasize this: even after discovering this, then coming here to make sure others knew, I managed to forget about this until today - while doing all 4 dailies every day since the patch went live
    Options
  • Dirtybyrd
    Dirtybyrd
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    Pictured below and circled in red is a supply chest available to a player who has unlocked the final reward tier at the dragonguard sanctum. It is not listed anywhere and is easily missable. The chest doesn't glow or anything but is present in front of the questgiver and its disappointing that I missed out on several days without looting the chest because I didn't know it existed.
    chy84azat0aj.png

I have not seen or knew about it and that is messed up I been done with it for a over a month
    Dirtybyrd
    Options
  • Dirtybyrd
    Dirtybyrd
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for showing us all. I will be getting there each day now.
    Dirtybyrd
    Options
  • Thrasher91604
    Thrasher91604
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So it’s only unlocked after doing 30+ Dragonguard dailies on at least one character?
    Options
  • sudaki_eso
    sudaki_eso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So it’s only unlocked after doing 30+ Dragonguard dailies on at least one character?

Yup, do 30+ dragonguard dailies and it will pop up. you dont need to do this for your toons since for some reason this chest can only be looted once a day with one char on your account. So even if you do it with your toons they wont be able to collect the chest.
    PS4 EU - StamDK
    Options
  • Thrasher91604
    Thrasher91604
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks!
    Options
  • FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great job from ZOS of explaining (or even mentioning) this.

I finished the 30 dailies a while ago and had no idea this was even a thing, much less a daily reward.

How many Dragonsacks of Mediocrity have I missed out on already .... I shudder to think.
    Options
  • FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Asardes wrote: »
    Only flaw is that you can only collect the chest once a day with only one char, the chest seems to be account wide for some reason and not for each char who rebuild the draganguard...

Probably to prevent an oversupply of dragon blood/bile/rheum as well as other DLC specific items. I can see this trend in the last few DLCs, they have very little replayability value compared to older ones, as many rewards are per account, ex. the Hall of the Lunar Campion. That's why I only get my alts as far as Summerset. Incidentally that's where I go to the practical skill points cap, where what I get extra is pretty redundant.

Off topic, but I liked the way ZOS ‘worked’ Murkmire. Release it as a (free) zone, let players play through it, the following quarter release a motif drop from dailies, then periodically push it through Murkmire events. You can see them using motifs to incentivise and refresh content use throughout the game. It meant the zone didn’t totally die after the initial period.

I only do all the content/achievements on one character, while other ones each have their own journey. Some started in base game zones, some in Morrowind, some in Summerset and some in Elsweyr. It’s nice being able to have a choice about where you’re going. Some of my characters can get to full maturity without ever having done any base game quests. I like Southern Elsweyr and its questline, so I suspect I’ll do it on a few characters over time.
    Options
  • Maggi12
    Maggi12
    ✭✭✭
    Small suggestion: is it possible to send that supplies via mail? like hireling delivery) once every 20 hours...
    Options
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is part of the completion of the dragonguard quest, correct?
    Does it give you a supply each day? (Edit* found the answer to this part.)

If so, I guess I'll have to complete the quest line.
    Edited by MajBludd on December 3, 2019 10:52AM
    Options
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MajBludd wrote: »
    This is part of the completion of the dragonguard quest, correct?
    Does it give you a supply each day? (Edit* found the answer to this part.)

If so, I guess I'll have to complete the quest line.

No it's part of the dragonguard operative achievement. You need tp do 30 quests for the dragonguard, this includes both the dailies and the questline so you can get 9 of them just by doing the quests, then need to top odd the remaining 21 with dailies. Note, the Senchal dailies do NOT count for this, only the once offered by Chizbari and the tractor guy.
    Options
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @redgreensunset thank you for the info. I guess I wont be doing this, lmao.
    Options
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MajBludd well the dragonhold dailies also gives a chance of the dragonguard motif so there's that, while the Senchal gives nothing currently apart from some crap equipment.
    Options
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @redgreensunset thank you. Yes that's too much time with the dailies for me to handle.
    The motifs I can do.
    Options
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    FierceSam wrote: »
    Asardes wrote: »

Off topic, but I liked the way ZOS ‘worked’ Murkmire. Release it as a (free) zone, let players play through it, the following quarter release a motif drop from dailies, then periodically push it through Murkmire events. You can see them using motifs to incentivise and refresh content use throughout the game. It meant the zone didn’t totally die after the initial period.

I only do all the content/achievements on one character, while other ones each have their own journey. Some started in base game zones, some in Morrowind, some in Summerset and some in Elsweyr. It’s nice being able to have a choice about where you’re going. Some of my characters can get to full maturity without ever having done any base game quests. I like Southern Elsweyr and its questline, so I suspect I’ll do it on a few characters over time.

My characters do all the base game zones then DLCs chronologically until Summerset as well as the base game dungeons and the first 12 DLC ones on veteran, HM if possible (Dragon Bones, Wolfhunter, Wrathstone are optional in that regard). That, combined with leveling and AvA rank increase begets 375 (376 for post Morrowind characters) skill points. Those are sufficient for basic crafting (just the main passive fully specced, others only temporarily), and pretty much all possible builds both PvE and PvP for that character - I have 2 of each class, one stamina, one magicka. I only bothered going Murkmire and North & South Elsweyr as well as Scalebreaker dungeons on my first one, because that has also the full crafting passives, being the master crafter. That one has 420 or 421 if I remember correctly.
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
    Options
  • Puzzlenuts
    Puzzlenuts
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for posting. I had no idea that was there
    Options
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for posting this info. I had no idea about the supply chest being there in Tideholm. I have now missed out on over THREE MONTHS of supply chest loot - have been doing the dailies at least that long (on multiple characters. Still haven't seen a chest motif page either).
    Options
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad someone bumped this thread, because I had no idea there was a reward like this for doing all those dailies.
    Guess I'll start doing the dailies from now on.
    Options
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    A shame it’s only once per account per day. I’d have done the whole thing on at least a couple other characters if I could loot the box on each one. (I’ve done that for Remains-Silent too.) As it is, I don’t see much point in restoring the sanctum on them. I guess that’s time saved for me to do other things.

The box will also be one of the ways (if not the only one) to get the New Moon Priest motif when it starts dropping. We’ll have to see if that will drop from the sanctum dailies or some other source as well.
    Options
  • justaquickword
    justaquickword
    ✭✭✭✭
    SeaGtGruff wrote: »
    Players: ZOS, you make everything too easy! I get a quest and you give me quest markers that tell me exactly where to go and what to look at! It's not even interesting, let alone challenging! There's no sense of exploration and discovery!

Later...

Players: ZOS, why didn't you make this reward chest glow, or put a quest marker over it, or something/anything to let me know that I'm supposed to open it up and claim these rewards? Why would you do this to me? Why?

ZOS: <facepalm> <headshake>

That one is easily remedied. Turn off the quest markers.
    Options
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    can a mod please close this thread? no point bumping it since its been fixed
    Options
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ooooh, what is that container? Alchemy mats? I need to hurry up and finish the chapter quests.
    Options
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    30 dailies!?

Yeah... nah
    Options
  • ZOS_Lunar
    ZOS_Lunar
    admin
    We've closed this thread as the problem has been fixed.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.