The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Furniture styles for Grand Psyjic Villa: which fit well?

Equaton
Equaton
Soul Shriven
...besides Alinor of course.
I was especially intrested in weather the more elegant pieces of Elsweyr furniture would go well with the aesthetic.

Which styles have you put in your Villa?
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the Elegant Elsweyr would look very well there. I don’t have the Psijic Villa, but I’ve been decorating my Alinor Crest Townhouse mostly with a mix of Alinor and Elegant Elsweyr. I think that Hlaalu / Redoran or Redguard furnishings could also work quite well depending on the look you are going for. Daedric pieces even if you wanted a severe contrast and seems fitting with the themes of the Summerset storyline.
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I decorated mine both with Alinor furniture (the separate rooms) and Daedric (the big hall... mainly because I had so much Mephala pack stuff left), with a little bit of Imperial/Breton stuff in between.
    The elegant Elsweyr stuff would give the place a nice, light and friendly look... but Psijic furniture would look fine, too, I guess.
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What server are you on, Equaton? I've seen everything from elsweyr to turning the whole thing into a cave. If you tell me your server I might have some suggestions for where to look.
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • Equaton
    Equaton
    Soul Shriven
    What server are you on, Equaton? I've seen everything from elsweyr to turning the whole thing into a cave. If you tell me your server I might have some suggestions for where to look.

PC EU
  • DJfriede
    DJfriede
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally, I'm a big fan of clockwork style + Alinor. Combine it with some colorful trees and mushrooms, of course. Anything is fair in love, war and housing. :)

hajvgrjmi5qb.png

dccag00edp5d.png
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love all of the previous ideas listed! I recall visiting and filming your Psiijic @DJfriede and it's so amazing in person!
    You incorporated the CW and Alinor styles flawlessly!
    I chose to go with a little bit of Alinor myself, as well as some Cyrodiil furnishings.
    Though, much of it has been dismantled (as @StabbityDoom knows I tend to do to my homes 💗😂)
    https://youtu.be/Db2o23odn8c
  • dcam86b14_ESO
    dcam86b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depends on what your end goal is

if you just want beautiful aesthetic then anything ornate will fit right in. I recommend redguard chairs w/ the red cushion and the dark elf with the green cusion or the high elf seats with yellow cushion for pop
    Elsweyr rugs as they are the most vibrant then second would be alinor rugs as they are huge and odd shaped

I personally love to mix redguard/alinor and cwc