The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

November crown showcase?

MagicalLija
MagicalLija
✭✭✭✭✭
When do you guys think it will be released, and what kind of stuff do you think will be in it
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps next monday... I wish it was today :(
  • MujdatMurdock
    MujdatMurdock
    ✭✭✭
    Generally at 3th day of the month. so btw 3-5. Just wait a little bit :D
  • LordLomax
    LordLomax
    ✭✭✭✭
    It used to be end of the month
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wish they would add a spotted snow leopard senche mount like the one from the non combat pet.
  • Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As the stuff in the store changes every Thursday yes then this one would guess perhaps Tuesday or Wednesday?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    My guess is Monday.

The only thing I’m eager to see in the store is the Maomer skin.
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look at the last two dates of the prior showcase. For the October showcase, November 4 and November 7.
    November 7 is a Thursday. The only guideline ZOS has to follow is posting the article on or before that Thursday.

If November 7 were not on the showcase, the above guideline would still apply.
    So no need to make a thread unless we're on November 8 or 9 with no new article, as that would be atypical.

Spoiler alert, the December Crown store showcase article will be published on or before December 5.
    signing off
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every month someone posts this! :lol: I just hope it is new players each time for them the expectation that Tamriel’s months exactly align with those of the Gregorian calendar is understandable. ;)

As @Acrolas and @SantieClaws outlined, in terms of the Crown store, the month starts on a Thursday and to my knowledge, the showcase isn’t posted any sooner than the Tuesday before.

I have no basis for expectations but I hope Tel Galen will be available again. 🥺
    Edited by Araneae6537 on November 2, 2019 8:05PM
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dont forget Black Fredas!
    Edited by gepe87 on November 2, 2019 9:05PM
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • Emathides
    Emathides
    ✭✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »
    Look at the last two dates of the prior showcase. For the October showcase, November 4 and November 7.
    November 7 is a Thursday. The only guideline ZOS has to follow is posting the article on or before that Thursday.

So no need to make a thread unless we're on November 8 or 9 with no new article, as that would be atypical.

Spoiler alert, the December Crown store showcase article will be published on or before December 5.

Yea but they have only more recently been following this trend of posting the showcase a week into the current month. They used to post it near the end of the previous month, which made more sense, helped with planning, and eased anticipation. I don't want to know what's coming that late, I want to know nooooowwwwww :p
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Emathides wrote: »
    Acrolas wrote: »

Yea but they have only more recently been following this trend of posting the showcase a week into the current month. They used to post it near the end of the previous month, which made more sense, helped with planning, and eased anticipation. I don't want to know what's coming that late, I want to know nooooowwwwww :p

Yeah I always like to plan whether I should save crowns and stuff for upcoming things, idk why they're doing the showcase like a week into the month and not a day or 2 before the month hits