The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Is dungeon finder broken again????

Gex3me
Gex3me
Soul Shriven
I've been queued for a random dungeon for more than 30 minutes now. It's not working with either veteran or normal dungeons. Is this happening to anyone else?
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure if this was redesigned but the previous finder tool prioritized groups over individuals. Try grouping (with friends/guild mates/random player in zone chat) before queuing, that might solve the problem.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • Gex3me
    Gex3me
    Soul Shriven
    I was trying in a group with one friend. When I tried alone I got matched almost immediately. The problem is when I am already in a group...
  • Alag
    Alag
    We are 3 at the moment. 2 DPS and 1 Tank. We are in queue for 15 minutes now ...
    So yes, it's definitely not working correct.
  • Sir_Xalvador
    Sir_Xalvador
    ✭✭✭
    The group dungeon finder has always been broken never worked right from the get go.... I don't think it will ever work the way it should. they should just get rid of it and people go back to what we use to do and say in chat LFG etc...
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last night I tried queuing for normals on the PC NA server:
    1) Queuing as a tank with a healer, we got a pop rather quickly but one DPS did not respond. After more than a minute, we were apparently placed back in queue but did not get another pop. We waited 5-10 minutes before deciding it must not be working and left the queue to do other things.
    2) Tried again later with two DPS and nothing after... ten minutes? Could be it was working but slow at that point, but given that it hadn’t seemed to be working earlier for me and other in guild, we again left to do other things.
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Despite regrouping several times we were in queue for over an hour earlier. 1 Tank, 1 Heal, 1DD. Later a try where we waited 20 minutes before we gave up -- same group, queued for one of today's pledges.

I get that sometimes this happens, there's always exceptions to the rule... But this does not feel right.
  • Pauls
    Pauls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm getting instant decline when trying to queue alone or with group of 2 or 3.
  • Kali_Despoine
    Kali_Despoine
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gex3me wrote: »
    I've been queued for a random dungeon for more than 30 minutes now. It's not working with either veteran or normal dungeons. Is this happening to anyone else?

are you a tank?
    healer?
    then wait in line
  • FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    4 player group?

Instant pop.

PC EU
  • huntgod_ESO
    huntgod_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish they'd just add a First Available option for folks who don't mind running 4dps or whatever...if you are just wanting the xp bump and don't care if it's an optimal group.
    --- HuntGod ---
    Officer of the Unrepentant
    www.unrepentantgaming.com
  • FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wish they'd just add a First Available option for folks who don't mind running 4dps or whatever...if you are just wanting the xp bump and don't care if it's an optimal group.

Except the XP bump is the reward for you filling a specific role in a random group. It’s not a reward for you running the dungeon.
  • JimmyJuJu
    JimmyJuJu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alag wrote: »
    We are 3 at the moment. 2 DPS and 1 Tank. We are in queue for 15 minutes now ...

Now here's a legitimate reason to blame the healer :)
  • Alag
    Alag
    Alag wrote: »

After 20 minutes, we left queue and joined it again. Dungeon came in 10 seconds.
  • Stratti
    Stratti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine is broken as a tank and it wont let me leave queue to refresh
  • Gex3me
    Gex3me
    Soul Shriven
    Gex3me wrote: »

are you a tank?
    healer?
    then wait in line

I'm a healer and I was in a group with a dd. Usually, it takes about five seconds to match but yesterday it was impossible at all. Today it seems to be working fine again.