Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Character Boost to 50

• Major_Lag
    Major_Lag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »
    Somewhere a marketing department exec is chuckling in glee, that players want to give a video game money to not play it.
    To be fair, a lot of players (me included) would want to be able to pay to skip the boring/tedious parts of the game.

the real problem begins when the devs intentionally force players to either run such boring/tedious content or pay through the nose to skip it. :|
  • GrimTheReaper45
    GrimTheReaper45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do you keep deleting your chars and not just respec the ones you have? Will be faster to lvl up weapons and skills than to lvl up an entire new char.
    I'm not being critical, just curious to why you constantly keep deleting chars

alot of times there not the right class for what I want. For instance I deleted my pvp sorc, sorc tank and stam sorc recently to level a stamblade, magcro and templar tank.
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I really think that this type of request is from players who get influenced by what other games do.

The reality is that all games are designed independently. What works well in one game does not necessarily work well in other games. But, it is easy to think that ' If it works in game A, it will work in any game '.

IMHO, just play the game as the devs designed it. If you don't like their game, you have other options.

IMHO

:#
  • Artorias24
    Artorias24
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting to Level 50 is pretty easy and can be done in less then 3 hours If you grind non stop.

Only annoying part is guild skill lines and that, you can buy now :)