The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Suggestion: Randomize whatassistants looks like

mpax4059
mpax4059
Soul Shriven
This might be an unpopular opinion, but I think it would be kind of cool to see different types of assistants. I know it would be kind of confusing when in a group, not knowing what the banker and merchants looks like, but maybe a little symbol over their head when they are summoned, but it would be kind of nice seeing my assistants look different. Kind of getting tired seeing the same ones for almost 3 years now. Just a random thought.
  • Pauls
    Pauls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want dremora assistants from Skyrim, it was cool to have them hanging around.
  • Gadamlub14_ESO
    Gadamlub14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    why would they do that when they can charge you 50$ for each reskin?
  • pdblake
    pdblake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice if they shut them up too. Half a dozen of them running around a dolmen shouting "Praise Vivec" and banging on about that damned coral heart :D
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m not at all for randomizing assistants’ appearance — I got Ezabi because she’s an adorable Alfiq — but I would be totally on board with being able to customize assistants — maybe have several appearances to select from. I would also love for there to be more variations of each but they really need to cost substantially less if you already have one of that function (banker, for instance). I would enjoy customizing assistants for each character and having more NPCs for my homes, but 5k Crowns is too much for me for that. That has also made me hold off on buying a merchant. I like both of the available merchants just fine but maybe they’ll come out with one I like more. Ezabi, I adore, so no regrets there.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just let us change their costumes. That would be enough for me.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"