The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Longshot but can anyone help me trade gold between servers? (PC)

rosalith
rosalith
✭✭✭
ZOS kindly reimbursed me with 450k gold after an incedent, but for some reason they sent it to NA server which I dont play on at all. I just use it to test character looks and such before making them for real on EU.

Basically I'm searching for someone with the opposite problem, NA players who has gold on EU that you don't need. so I give you 450k on NA, and you give me 450k on EU.
"The only way to change a slaver's mind is to drive a sword through it!" - Hiath the Battlemaster
  • Milo
    Milo
    ✭✭✭
    Cant you just write the Support that its on the wrong server?
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably best to write support and tell them they send it to the wrong server.
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • rosalith
    rosalith
    ✭✭✭
    @Milo @Wolfkeks Idk I thought about it but it feels abit petty, they were kind to reimburse me anything at all for something I was unable to provide any evidence for. Plus it's actually been a while, I just missed it in my email until now.
    "The only way to change a slaver's mind is to drive a sword through it!" - Hiath the Battlemaster
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Contact @redspecter23 in game and I can help you out. I'm on EU at the moment.
  • rosalith
    rosalith
    ✭✭✭
    @redspecter23 That's great coming online now
  • rosalith
    rosalith
    ✭✭✭
    Problem solved! thanks so much @redspecter23
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice to see community working together
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Milo wrote: »
    Cant you just write the Support that its on the wrong server?

i have to go with this, above ^

However, @rosalith, when i saw your statement it made me realize how Great of an invention and idea you have here, really good eye on this one.
    i just wanted to express that i saw your idea and had to comment on it's ingeniousness and nice thinking.

Good Luck.
    Edited by Gilvoth on October 31, 2019 1:34AM
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Never thought of doing that, I have more gold and supplies than I need on NA but have started from scratch on EU. Would never have thought to ask here. Good idea.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So how do you transfer between servers? Bank doesn’t share, mail doesn’t share, characters don’t share.

Do people not know this?

The only way to “trade” is you give stuff to someone on NA, they give you stuff on EU. Great that OP found someone willing to lock 450k on NA, but it’s definitely not a common thing.
    Edited by CaffeinatedMayhem on October 31, 2019 2:44AM
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    subtle way of shifting you from the broken server to a slightly less broken one