The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Skeletal Marionette from Event Vendor doesn't unlock achievement

Commancho
Commancho
✭✭✭✭✭
Skeletal Marionette from Event Vendor doesn't unlock achievement "Bare Bones Puppet". I've bought it from event vendor so I don't have to spend gold on parts. Normaly it should unlock achievement, like all other purcharses in the event vendor. Now I don't even know if I can consume 10 parts again if I have unlocked memento (beyond that I don't want to spend additional 100k gold after spending 5 tickets lol).
  • XIIICaesar
    XIIICaesar
    ✭✭✭
    Purchasing the Skeletal Marionette from the Impresarrio isn't suppose to grant the achievement. It only unlocks the memento itself. The achievement is for collecting 10 parts (Like the Northern Elsweyr public dungeon). You don't get the memento from the achievement > you get the memento from gathering 10 parts. @Commancho
  • Commancho
    Commancho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    XIIICaesar wrote: »
    Purchasing the Skeletal Marionette from the Impresarrio isn't suppose to grant the achievement. It only unlocks the memento itself. The achievement is for collecting 10 parts (Like the Northern Elsweyr public dungeon). You don't get the memento from the achievement > you get the memento from gathering 10 parts. @Commancho
    Then it should be changed in the vedor - we should be able to buy 10 parts. I mean ITS THE SAME, except achievement part which is not worth of spending extra 100k.
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Commancho wrote: »
    Now I don't even know if I can consume 10 parts again

You probably can. The marionette parts tooltip says you can keep consuming on different alts to get the Achievement on another alt, since achievements are by alt, not account-wide. It's just the memento that is collected once.
  • Commancho
    Commancho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I can read. If you can't see flaws of this design, then go spam somewhere else.
  • pdblake
    pdblake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Commancho wrote: »
    Yes, I can read. If you can't see flaws of this design, then go spam somewhere else.

To be fair, if you bought it from the vendor, what exactly did you achieve?

And the person you were rude to was answering your question.
    Edited by pdblake on October 31, 2019 8:52PM