The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

serious bug - groups are broken for my character

darkrai
darkrai
Soul Shriven
(PC NA)
I submitted a bug report through the in-game window yesterday but im still having this issue:
The game will not let me queue for a dungeon in the dungeon finder. I also tried grouping up for a trial with an invite from someone else and I keep getting a "failed to join group" notification. So basically the game is not letting me queue for a group or get into a group at all. I was just using the group finder earlier yesterday before I quit the game for awhile after someone left the group and it was taking too long to find a replacement. I think I was still in a queue for a new dungeon group when I logged out. When I came back this was happening. Last night I did some more testing with a friend and we tried to invite each other to group. His invite to me would go through but even when I accepted the invitation I would almost immediately get a notification "failed to join group". When I tried inviting him to group with me it would just fail and he wouldn't even get the invite. I don't know what else to do at this point. This happened on my main. I haven't yet tested if grouping works on my other characters.
In summary I can't do any dungeons or trials or any group content really.
Thanks for taking the time to read this. I really appreciate all the hard work from everyone who works on this game.
  • darkrai
    darkrai
    Soul Shriven
    Update -
    I've been able to queue for a dungeon on my other character. So it seems to be just my main character that has this bug.
  • darkrai
    darkrai
    Soul Shriven
    Update #2 -
    My main has be able to queue for a dungeon! And I was successfully able to enter a group! <3 So maybe it was my alt queuing that fixed it? I don't know what happened but groups are working for my main character now. I hope no one else is impacted by this.
  • SteveS
    SteveS
    I just have this experience, submitted a feedback. Hope this will be solved in 1 days just like for you.
  • SteveS
    SteveS
    The issue is still up on PC EU server.