The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Eso Offline Compensation

Thicclady
Thicclady
✭✭✭
In WoW there was long time ago problems with servers, very similar to ESO. Issues was solved, but also, Blizzard gave free game time to players, even it read in ToS that they don't have to. Show of good faith so to speak.

So I think it would be reasonable for ZoS to give everyone -lets start bargaining high like eso PTS changes- month free eso+ time. People are really mad seriously, because they have raids and whatnot and they are scheduled them and basically wastes their time.
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Computer says no

The best you will get is a few days added to what ever event was going on, you want get items/gold/ESO+ or anything like that
    Edited by JamieAubrey on October 30, 2019 4:36PM
    Options
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They changed their ToS earlier this year to guarantee they don't owe any compensation.
    Options
  • Jack_TheImpaler
    Jack_TheImpaler
    ✭✭✭
    An added day of the event would be nice but I wont hold my breath...
    Options
  • Thicclady
    Thicclady
    ✭✭✭
    valeriiya wrote: »
    They changed their ToS earlier this year to guarantee they don't owe any compensation.

Yea, read my starting message with thought
    Options
  • Yuffie91
    Yuffie91
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They said they would "look into it" no word since..
    Options
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yuffie91 wrote: »
    They said they would "look into it" no word since..

^This.^

There was an official reply from @ZOS_JessicaFolsom ... so chances are better than zero at least for an extension.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on October 30, 2019 5:00PM
    Options
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I was watching a youtube video from 2016 - Witches festival
    The youtuber mentioned that they extended the event due to server problems..............................................
    Options
  • MJallday
    MJallday
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’d just be happy for a witches festival extension on all platforms for 3 weeks
    Options
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thicclady wrote: »

They don't care how happy or unhappy the community is as long as the money keeps rolling in. I was able to get my ESO + refunded during the Clockwork City mess so you can try if you want
    Options
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

How can you "bargain" with them when you have no leverage outside of quitting when they refuse?
    Fear is the Mindkiller
    Options
  • Darkenarlol
    Darkenarlol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so many "wow has this" "wow did that"

if it is such a great game what are you doing here?

just cut this "wow have.." $%^* allready

Options
  • svartorn
    svartorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ain’t capitalism grand? You’re no longer guaranteed to have the thing you paid for, and it’s perfectly okay!
    Options
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How can you "bargain" with them when you have no leverage outside of quitting when they refuse?

Which would essentially be quitting because they did work to fix issues with the game.

I can see getting upset because the game is not running well but to get upset about attempts to fix it seems a little odd.
    Options
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah...where's my 50 cents?
    Options