The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Ps4 NA Activity Finder/Farming

regime211
regime211
✭✭✭✭✭
So with the way that activity finder has been through out the years, it really makes farming a lot more strenuous because trying to solo que as a dps puts you in a forever que, it's even worse when you ask help from guild mates and get no type of reply. Now for the farming part it's even more strenuous because when you're trying to farm for a specific set and item pieces, and the pieces you need are tied behind a quest, and once you complete said quest those items become bound to everyone.

I say this, because two of the required pieces I needed dropped through the quest and unfortunately because of how this system works they cannot be traded. The useless activity finder just adds unnecessary time to farming, the RNG is so poorly done that farming a dungeon for days,weeks,months straight to not get what you need is absurd. Trust me I know those who went through the inferno BSW phase lol. But the system is flawed and makes farming draining.

Also to add pulling out of a que just to reque reminds of an old NES game cartridge having to blow into it on Hope's the game works this time lol.
Edited by regime211 on October 30, 2019 3:47PM
  • jlboozer
    jlboozer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just make a tank/healer to run dungeons with, or just be a fake tank/healer like the rest of the plebs. The que times will go alot faster in those roles.
    Options