The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PVP TANK BUILD by Escorpião_Noturno

Escorpiao_Noturno
Escorpiao_Noturno
✭✭✭
I know thats a lot people don't care and hate this type of build.
But some people care.
So be respectfull for those who care.

And better to be quiet to say things like : " you can kill no one, useless, ultimate builder, and so on "

On my channel there is this build in action.

https://youtu.be/BOsKv1V5joM
  • Jjitsuboy98
    Jjitsuboy98
    ✭✭✭✭
    These sets are good. I have tanked with them together not long ago.
  • ShadowProc
    ShadowProc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pointless
  • Goregrinder
    Goregrinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ShadowProc wrote: »
    Pointless

U ok bud?
  • ShadowProc
    ShadowProc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pointless

U ok bud?

Yes are you? I stated a fact. Serves nothing.
  • Long_Distance
    Long_Distance
    ✭✭✭
    I feel you could even improve when not using BS but Troll King
  • Escorpiao_Noturno
    Escorpiao_Noturno
    ✭✭✭
    Pointless

Watch this video from 2:18
    I was using Defile build ! everytime each enemie hits me, they got 45% less heal for 10 seconds

https://youtu.be/2T9pDaLrIw8

Watch this video from beginning

https://youtu.be/Y0V62BL7aDg

If you say that i was "Pointles" on this videos, you probably need to change your concepts of "Pointles"
  • Sergykid
    Sergykid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what can u tell me for battlegrounds? i am using meridia's blessed, it's wonderful against two glass cannons, and if they're not meta cheese i can survive even 3. Four if not glass cannons. My build is based on health recovery, trollking with alessian or orgnum's, non vampire obviously. I thought about going one of the sets in ur video for blocking, and all sturdy, or going impregnable full sturdy. My jewels are 3x infused stam recovery so i don't really rely on blocking for now. What do u recommend? i wanna keep meridia, it's really fun in battlegrounds
    -PC EU- / battlegrounds on my youtube
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sergykid wrote: »
    what can u tell me for battlegrounds? i am using meridia's blessed, it's wonderful against two glass cannons, and if they're not meta cheese i can survive even 3. Four if not glass cannons. My build is based on health recovery, trollking with alessian or orgnum's, non vampire obviously. I thought about going one of the sets in ur video for blocking, and all sturdy, or going impregnable full sturdy. My jewels are 3x infused stam recovery so i don't really rely on blocking for now. What do u recommend? i wanna keep meridia, it's really fun in battlegrounds

You can make a tank for BGs but do not queue for DM, as your team will be most of the time handicapped.

For the other mods such builds are welcome.
    Because I can!
  • Escorpiao_Noturno
    Escorpiao_Noturno
    ✭✭✭

Hi, this video that i posted is just to take damage.
    You go to a zerg (10+ people) on cyrodiil and try to stay alive as much as you can.

For BGs it's another history. I don't know exactly what build is best for BGs.
    Probaly some sets who give some shields or heals for you team mates.

As Bashev said, for DM pure tank with no damage is not the best option, but for the others mods it can work.

I tried i lot builds using high health recovery, but i can say for sure, they are not the best ones.
    If you are taking a lot damage.. you reallly need to block.. otherwise you die realy fast even with like 5000 health recovery.
    The best tanks build are the ones who gives less damage taken or give you a lot heals.

like i said.. to take alot damage from a lot players you really need to block. So block cost reduction is the right choice for you, not stam recovery.

• Sergykid
    Sergykid
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi, this video that i posted is just to take damage.
    You go to a zerg (10+ people) on cyrodiil and try to stay alive as much as you can.

For BGs it's another history. I don't know exactly what build is best for BGs.
    Probaly some sets who give some shields or heals for you team mates.

As Bashev said, for DM pure tank with no damage is not the best option, but for the others mods it can work.

I tried i lot builds using high health recovery, but i can say for sure, they are not the best ones.
    If you are taking a lot damage.. you reallly need to block.. otherwise you die realy fast even with like 5000 health recovery.
    The best tanks build are the ones who gives less damage taken or give you a lot heals.

like i said.. to take alot damage from a lot players you really need to block. So block cost reduction is the right choice for you, not stam recovery.

i am using stam recovery because i am not a block holder for now, since i rely on health recovery. You say the best tanking option is sturdy trait? should i sturdy all my gear? what set for it? impregnable or cyro crest? I thought about block cost reduction jewel enchants but i don't wanna be a target dummy.

i have pretty much all defensive % reduction, maim on enemy, minor and major protection on me. Still i take heavy damage. Not sure if dk is good for my kind of playstyle, what do u say about stamsorc? the blocking passive is useful and casting deal every cc immunity also seems good, with hurricane and streak being nice utility options.
    -PC EU- / battlegrounds on my youtube
  • Defending
    Defending
    ✭✭
    Good build
  • EtTuBrutus
    EtTuBrutus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Senchal defender, Stone keeper, desert rose.
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I use a similar build for burning siege, output dmg is minimal but recovery is crazy, drop off a wall and start burning siege. Hardly ever die unless zerged, even then I've managed to be run over by a zerg ball and get back up only to pop an emote.

It's a fun but sill build to play solo, but very useful in many ways with an organised group. You just have to get over the fact that when you log into cyro, your killing no-one that day.

Plenty of other Tanky builds out there that are broken, you know, the ones that seem to never die AND can output damage.
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS