The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Looking for a trading guild in a major city

forfoxsakemary
Hi, the title is pretty self-explanatory. :p

I hope to find a good trading guild in a big city, hopefully with friendly people!
Just know that I can be busy at times and not play some days in a row, hope that's not too bad. :(
Give me the details as to what are the minimum sales amount per week, if there are weekly fees, etc.

Thank you! Hope to find my place soon! <3
  • forfoxsakemary
    Bump? :c
    Edited by forfoxsakemary on November 3, 2019 12:22PM
  • BansheeVT
    BansheeVT
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, I'm the GM of "Valinor Traders". We offer great trader spots every week, switching almost weekly between traders in Vivec, Mournhold, Belkart, Rawl'kha, Wayrest and Elden Root. Most of the time we're in Vivec, which is currently one of the best cities to trade in!

We have only 40k minimum sales OR 8k donation per week, which means if you get extremely busy you can always just donate the 8k or even donate for some weeks in advance as long as you make sure to inform leadership :)

Hope to welcome you soon! Just apply through guild finder or send me a message ingame (@BansheeVT)
    @BansheeVT - GM of 'Valinor Traders'.

Valinor Trading Union:
    Valinor Traders: Vivec, 500k sales, <500k sales = 25k fee, <250k sales = kick
    Valinor Overflow: Vivec back row, 150k min sales OR 15k donation
    Valinor Merchants: Elden Root, 50k sales OR 10k donation
    Valinor Vendors: Wayrest, 25k sales OR 8k donation
    Stendarr's Merchantry: Alinor, 10k sales OR 5k donation
  • forfoxsakemary
    Hi, I'm the GM of "Valinor Traders". We offer great trader spots every week, switching almost weekly between traders in Vivec, Mournhold, Belkart, Rawl'kha, Wayrest and Elden Root. Most of the time we're in Vivec, which is currently one of the best cities to trade in!

We have only 40k minimum sales OR 8k donation per week, which means if you get extremely busy you can always just donate the 8k or even donate for some weeks in advance as long as you make sure to inform leadership :)

Hope to welcome you soon! Just apply through guild finder or send me a message ingame (@BansheeVT)

Ooooh yes thank you! I'll send you a message right now!
  • BansheeVT
    BansheeVT
    ✭✭✭
    invited you @forfoxsakemary :)
    @BansheeVT - GM of 'Valinor Traders'.

Valinor Trading Union:
    Valinor Traders: Vivec, 500k sales, <500k sales = 25k fee, <250k sales = kick
    Valinor Overflow: Vivec back row, 150k min sales OR 15k donation
    Valinor Merchants: Elden Root, 50k sales OR 10k donation
    Valinor Vendors: Wayrest, 25k sales OR 8k donation
    Stendarr's Merchantry: Alinor, 10k sales OR 5k donation