The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Easiest Plunder Skull: trial?

wild_kmacdb16_ESO
wild_kmacdb16_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi all. So I don’t have much interest In trials partly due to my unorthodox character concepts. I would like to complete the achievement that requires me to go To one though... so What’s the easiest Plunder Skull: Trial I can get my hands on? Ty
Edited by wild_kmacdb16_ESO on October 29, 2019 3:23PM

Best Answer

• kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I’ve been leading normal Cloudrest trial to get skulls. It may not be the easiest, but I think it’s quickest to pug. It’s pretty easy, but some few people are going to need to know what to do at portals. At least for last boss.
    Answer ✓
  • OG_Kaveman
    OG_Kaveman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Join a norm trial in craglorn. Most are pretty easy, if if your toon just stands there looking at the flowers.
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Normal Aetherian Archive or Hel Ra. Who knows, you might even like it.
  • sudaki_eso
    sudaki_eso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fastest one - if everyone knows and follows the mechanics - would be normal cloudrest. Even if you dont know whats going on simply do damage on the bosses and hope that the opthers know what to do :wink:
    PS4 EU - StamDK
  • yRaven
    yRaven
    ✭✭✭✭
    Go to any normal on Crag, i find nAA the easiest
    Jack of all trades. Master of at least one.
    -
    Àrës - Magicka Dragonknight (EP)
    Persephónē - Magicka Warden (EP)
    Athēna - Magicka Templar (EP)
    Hādēs - Magicka Necromancer (EP)
    Hërmës - Runner Troll (EP)
  • cmvet
    cmvet
    ✭✭✭
    Hi all. So I don’t have much interest In trials partly due to my unorthodox character concepts. I would like to complete the achievement that requires me to go To one though... so What’s the easiest Plunder Skull: Trial I can get my hands on? Ty

yeah, wold agree with others. norm cloudrest is easy and takes like 10 minutes.
  • SirDopey
    SirDopey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Normal cloudrest - you only need 4 people that know what they're doing
    NA PC | AD
    xx Doc Holliday xx