The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Bi-stat food tri stat food not displaying correct tool tips

highnds
highnds
✭✭✭
Looks like buffs aren't coming through correctly from buff food eaten. Anyone else notice this problem?
Edited by highnds on October 29, 2019 8:17AM
  • TriangularChicken
    TriangularChicken
    ✭✭✭✭
    are you sure it's not just a visual bug? try removing cp and all passives and then compare how much you get from the food...the stats it shows in character window are usually not correct - you get the amount what the food says in the inventory
  • Weesacs
    Weesacs
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes and I was just about to post this. Yes its a visual bug but is rather annoying. Essentially the character sheet is not displaying the correct numbers that are listed on the recipe.

Additionally, my magicka bar reduces in size when taking the new tri suger skull food ... when in fact my magicka bar should be going up as I have more magicka!
    Edited by Weesacs on October 29, 2019 1:04PM
    High Elf Templar
    PS4 - EU - DC
    Over 37,500 Achievements!
  • highnds
    highnds
    ✭✭✭
    are you sure it's not just a visual bug? try removing cp and all passives and then compare how much you get from the food...the stats it shows in character window are usually not correct - you get the amount what the food says in the inventory

Gonna try that today, I get back with results.