The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

BUG - Twice-born Star

asgaarn
asgaarn
Soul Shriven
Hey,

the fifth setbonus of the armorset twice-born star doesnt work. it should allow me to activate two mundus stones at the same time, but i can only waer one.

mfg
  • Harrdarrzarr
    Harrdarrzarr
    ✭✭✭
    it works fine when you have it on armor or jewelry, but you should never have the set on your weapons. If you have it on your frontbar and not also on your backbar, the fifth bonus drops off when you barswap and you lose the 2nd mundus untill you reactivate that 2nd mundus at the mundus stone.
  • Grandma
    Grandma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it works fine when you have it on armor or jewelry, but you should never have the set on your weapons. If you have it on your frontbar and not also on your backbar, the fifth bonus drops off when you barswap and you lose the 2nd mundus untill you reactivate that 2nd mundus at the mundus stone.

this. also why fundamentally ebony doesn't work on weapons [regardless of whether zos pretends they fix it or not, they never have and if they have it lasts like half a patch]
    GH / 3/04/2021 / Elemental Catalyst Necromancer
  • Weisstag
    Weisstag
    ✭✭✭
    that's super stupid because it kills any potential for the set
    Iam an EU player...so Iam pretty used to suffering
  • vesselwiththepestle
    vesselwiththepestle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any potential for the set is killed by being inferior to your alternatives...

Whatever second mundus you want, there's probably another set with a 5th set bonus which does the same but only better...
    1000+ CP
    PC/EU Ravenwatch Daggerfall Covenant

Give me my wings back!
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any potential for the set is killed by being inferior to your alternatives...

Whatever second mundus you want, there's probably another set with a 5th set bonus which does the same but only better...

This. I haven't stumbled across a build that revolves around TBS.
    And if you still want to use it the simple workaround is to not put it on your weapons. There are a lot of sets which don't function as one-bar option.
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It works well for leveling gear. The 5 piece bonus doesn't diminish as you level.
    Playing since beta...
  • asgaarn
    asgaarn
    Soul Shriven
    I dont have it on weapons, its full armor.

but since the last patch it works again
  • Langeston
    Langeston
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This hasn't been my experience. I'm currently running 3 pieces of TBS armor & TBS Inferno/Resto & I have not had any issues re: dropping the second mundus.
  • mocap
    mocap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i run healer with TBS (mage and ritual) since 2016 for dungeons. It's way better then Julianos (2 crit bonuses are super garbage for healer). Better than Kagrenac by very small margin though and only if you don't need res speed. Way better than Seducer if you can manage sustain. Stamina bonus from TBS is useful sometimes for healer too, especially in dungeons. For other roles not that good ofcuz.

As already mentioned, TBS is very nice set for leveling. Seducer + TBS (Steed for run speed and Mage for pool or Lord for HP) is very useful.
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They need to add 1800 crit resistance to the 5 piece bonus so that this set would be viable in PvP. TBS is crap unless you can run all Divines on your armor.
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • Lumenn
    Lumenn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idk. While I certainly wish high trait crafted gear was MUCH better for the time invested in getting there, tbs has its uses. Whether it's a new character you're raising in BGs or across the board nerfs to your favorite class every update, it gives you more flexibility and can help fill in what's missing/nerfed on your character while you're farming new gear. It's certainly not bis, and I wouldn't raid/trial with it, but for someone like me that mostly solos it helps the "transition" times.
  • Grianasteri
    Grianasteri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    asgaarn wrote: »
    Hey,

the fifth setbonus of the armorset twice-born star doesnt work. it should allow me to activate two mundus stones at the same time, but i can only waer one.

mfg

Its worked fine for me (on ps4). If you are having an issue I suggest reporting it as a bug.