The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox One Challenge Achievement "A Bewitching Month" Not Unlocking.

• Grega
    Grega
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaxwell wrote: »
    oxHARMONxo wrote: »
    stelegrega wrote: »
    @MJallday i can confirm you can complete it. However it will only count dragons killed/writs traded as of 1pm PST today, when the fix went into effect. So your in game count may not be accurate amount for your Xbox count.

Had to do all all 31 over again on my main character. So glad they fixed it fast!

did it matter if the writs were dropped/ bought .vs. acquired from the impressario (Bound) ?

I used a mix of both and either of them counted towards the achievement.
  • Jaxwell
    Jaxwell
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the info!
  • MJallday
    MJallday
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    stelegrega wrote: »
    @MJallday i can confirm you can complete it. However it will only count dragons killed/writs traded as of 1pm PST today, when the fix went into effect. So your in game count may not be accurate amount for your Xbox count.

Jesus, not sure if got enough time . They should extend the date for this. What a c**k up
  • DiteHart
    DiteHart
    ✭✭✭
    @MJallday The challenge itself still has two weeks. It sucks, but worst-case scenario, you may have to buy extra writs you may need. (Or if you're part of a nice guild, see if some guildmates will help you out.
    X1/NA (GT: Dite Hart)
    Dite Dielle - Breton Templar
    - Full 9-trait crafter
    - Knows 41 motif styles
    - Covenant, Dominion, and Starter-Island Master Angler
  • aranarthov
    aranarthov
    ✭✭
    The Return of the Dragonguard and The Dragon’s Wrath Xbox achievements are not activating either despite me having the quests done. Anybody else?
    Edit: EU server
    Edited by aranarthov on November 9, 2019 6:58PM
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    aranarthov wrote: »
    The Return of the Dragonguard and The Dragon’s Wrath Xbox achievements are not activating either despite me having the quests done. Anybody else?

Same here. I've completed both quests, killed 100+ dragons, and completed well over 30 writs, and received zero credit for any of it.

"Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
  • Sathukai
    Sathukai
    ✭✭✭
    aranarthov wrote: »

im not getting them either. Xbox NA. I can see people are getting the achievement, since on the achievement itself it shows the percentage of people unlocking it. I hope ZOS finds a way to have it unlock the xbox achievements so i don't have to do the quests again. The quests were pretty good, but i shouldn't have to do them twice to get the xbox achievements.
  • Mike76x
    Mike76x
    Soul Shriven
    I have also not gotten the Xbox achievements, for any of the Dragonhold content completed.
  • Wise_Will
    Wise_Will
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    still no info?
    XBOX EU/PC EU
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, we made some changes recently Achievements and Challenges should now be unlocking properly on Xbox. Please update this thread if you run into any other issues.
    Staff Post
  • Mike76x
    Mike76x
    Soul Shriven
    Does this mean achievements will need to be re-earned?
    I'm still missing 3 Dragonhold related achievements.
  • Wise_Will
    Wise_Will
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mike76x wrote: »

Same
    XBOX EU/PC EU
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wise_Will wrote: »

Same

You will most likely need to recomplete the achievements. Apologies for the inconvenience.
    Staff Post
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wise_Will wrote: »

Same

You will most likely need to recomplete the achievements. Apologies for the inconvenience.

It's nice to see someone from ZOS so communicative about bugs. Can you take a look through this section and comment on the combat-related bugs, please?
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When will our achievements appear? There is no way I am going to even try to earn them on another toon for Dragonhold.