Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Witches Festival Writs - Help with crafting

SkyMagpie
SkyMagpie
✭✭✭
Hello!
I tried looking for a tread on this but found nothing so I decided to start my own for everyone that might need help with crafting the writs.

How do I make a Damage Health Poison IX with Ravage Health, Invisibility and Defile? I tried few combos but couldn't work anything out. :(
  • Barnicle
    Barnicle
    ✭✭✭
    hi
    try Spider egg, Nightshade & Nirnroot

Have fun
  • luizpaulom17
    luizpaulom17
    ✭✭✭
    U are making the same mistake I did, its a potion not a poison lol. U can find it on google. I remember using nirnroot, nightshade and spider egg. Keep in mind its a 150 pot, so use the correct water.

Cheers!
  • Barnicle
    Barnicle
    ✭✭✭

For pioson use the same Reagents and use Alkahest as a solvent. For Potion use Lorkhan's Tears as a solvent
  • SkyMagpie
    SkyMagpie
    ✭✭✭
    Oooh thank you both I was trying out so many things but it didn't work. Thank you!
  • Lumenn
    Lumenn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, got this one too. Messed me up asking for a poison with invisibility instead of detect/prevent. Kept trying combos to grant invisibility.
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    U are making the same mistake I did, its a potion not a poison lol. U can find it on google. I remember using nirnroot, nightshade and spider egg. Keep in mind its a 150 pot, so use the correct water.

Cheers!

Haha, I got the same writ and remember bookmarking this thread. The above advice worked perfectly using Lorkan's Tears. Thanks!
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • MercilessnVexed
    MercilessnVexed
    ✭✭✭✭
    Idjits who made this quest should learn Roman numerals again. IV is 4. IX is 9. It requires Alkahest, that's a level 9 (IX) potion.
  • SkyMagpie
    SkyMagpie
    ✭✭✭
    Idjits who made this quest should learn Roman numerals again. IV is 4. IX is 9. It requires Alkahest, that's a level 9 (IX) potion.

I think the issue wasn't with Alkahest it was with the reagents and also one being essence the other poison
  • EmEm_Oh
    EmEm_Oh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lorkahn's tears would be essence. Was this named right?
    Edited by EmEm_Oh on November 14, 2019 1:15PM