Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

loading screens loading screens loading screens loading screens loading screens

Nemesis7884
Nemesis7884
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
even when entering banks etc. im waiting 1-2 minutes for ANY change of scenery...so much for the 45 maintenances that seem to make things worse and not better... WOW... reaching fallout 76 lvl of bs-ary
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Options
  • Cheezits94
    Cheezits94
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here.
    Whatever it is that's causing the problems right now, it is not the group finder or anything else they turned off during today's maintenance.
    If you can't even spell sets, locations and items, you probably have no clue what you even are talking about.

Tamriel, not Tamerial, Temerial or Tamériál
    Alkosh, not Alkoash
    Dolmen, not Dolman
    Olorime, not Oloramie
    Sorcerer, not Sorceror
    Options
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im so ready to leave this pile of crap behind me
    Options
  • ChuckyPayne
    ChuckyPayne
    ✭✭✭✭

Your are not :) When it will happen, you won't write here. If you write here, you don't want to leave :)
    Options
  • Aznarb
    Aznarb
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You mean like every player saying that since month and still playing the game ?
    [ PC EU ]

[ Khuram-dar ]
    [ Khajiit ]
    [ Templar - Healer ]
    [Crazy Gatherer & Compulsive Thief]

Options
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Remember when I went nuts on this issue last year? People told to me calm down.

One year later and still the same problems.
    Options
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aznarb wrote: »

true...but outerworlds didnt come out then, cyberpunk didnt come out then - lots of amazing rpgs around the corner which are gonna eat my time for hundreds of hours
    Options
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta laugh was in a 15 minute load screen yesterday after their patch fix that according to them was to help with the load screens. Ya right.
    Options
  • Aznarb
    Aznarb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aznarb wrote: »

true...but outerworlds didnt come out then, cyberpunk didnt come out then - lots of amazing rpgs around the corner which are gonna eat my time for hundreds of hours

Good point :)
    [ PC EU ]

[ Khuram-dar ]
    [ Khajiit ]
    [ Templar - Healer ]
    [Crazy Gatherer & Compulsive Thief]

Options
  • PunkAben
    PunkAben
    ✭✭✭

Your are not :) When it will happen, you won't write here. If you write here, you don't want to leave :)

Maybe the time have come !
    The good news about computers is that they do what you tell them to do.The bad news is that they do what you tell them to do.Ted NelsonElder Scrolls Online most balanced part is maybe the the number of bugs and not bugs!
    Options
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

wBIwy2F.png
    Options
  • Vlad9425
    Vlad9425
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Game should be renamed to Loading Screens Online
    Options
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I call it the Eternal Loading Screens Online.

~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
    Options
  • r34lian
    r34lian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    even when entering banks etc. im waiting 1-2 minutes for ANY change of scenery...so much for the 45 maintenances that seem to make things worse and not better... WOW... reaching fallout 76 lvl of bs-ary

Bugthesda level quality :trollface:
    2000 CP • 18 Maxed Characters • 6 Altmers • 7 Redguards • Necromancer Orc • Warden Dunmer • DK Nord • DK Imperial • Templar Breton
    Options
  • gplumblingnrb18_ESO
    I cant even login anymore.
    Options
  • Slimebrow
    Slimebrow
    ✭✭✭
    Don't worry though ZOS are on it...Just await like a year..then maybe? It will be fixed. IDK
    Edited by Slimebrow on October 27, 2019 3:04PM
    Options
  • wrath_of_erana
    wrath_of_erana
    ✭✭✭
    STAY TUNED!!!!!
    Options
  • RedGirl41
    RedGirl41
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno eta fix?
    Options
  • shaielzafine
    shaielzafine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's always been this way. Check out the main thread for long loading screens! ZOS made this in November 2017, back when I thought they were fixing things. At this point, I think the long loading screens are a feature

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/380707/main-thread-for-long-loading-screens
    Options
  • darthgummibear_ESO
    darthgummibear_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Katheriah wrote: »
    It's better than before.

No, it's really not. At all.
    Options
  • usmguy1234
    usmguy1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vlad9425 wrote: »
    Game should be renamed to Loading Screens Online

This is a 3 year old joke at this point.
    Zaghigoth- Orc Stamplar
    Soul Razor- Altmer Magsorc
    Les Drago- Redguard Stamdk
    Eirius- Altmer Magdk
    Stormifeth- Altmer Magplar

Disclaimer: My comments are a little sarcasm mixed with truth. If you can't handle that don't respond to me.

Options
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From patch notes 5.2.6 dtd Oct 26th
    General

Implemented some adjustments to help with the issue where you could run into long load screens, disconnects from the game, or rollbacks during high load scenarios.

Well ZOS this one like all the others posted in past patch notes have not worked. Time to stop with the new content and fix your performance issues. Folks that pay to play your game don't want to be stuck in one load screen after another especially when players have been dealing with the load screen problem for years

At this point there are no excuses.

Options