Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

PC EU - right now

martinhpb16_ESO
martinhpb16_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
- Guild banks not working
- Guild stores not working
- Mail lag
- Guild roster functions lag
- Loading screen wall of death
At least the spelling is difficult for you.
Hew's Bane*
  • Greysson
    Greysson
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cant log in, broken again.
  • Garish
    Garish
    ✭✭✭
    But hey, you are at least logged into the game :kappa:
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • martinhpb16_ESO
    martinhpb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Garish wrote: »

Stuck in one zone I daren't go anywhere else

Hello! Hello! Is the security guard at Zos looking at pron and using up all the bandwith on the old dial-up you got going at server HQ?

10-tech-kids-cant-10.jpg
    Edited by martinhpb16_ESO on October 26, 2019 11:14AM
    At least the spelling is difficult for you.
    Hew's Bane*
  • TragedyOA
    TragedyOA
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stuck in loading screen.
  • DJfriede
    DJfriede
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Garish wrote: »

Stuck in one zone I daren't go anywhere else

Don't port, just ride everywhere! Oh wait..., stuck in combat bug.

Lol, this company...
  • Lavellan
    Lavellan
    ✭✭✭
    It's getting really, seriously ridiculous now... barely anyone can even log in into the game. If you somehow manage to log in, you can barely play it.
    All that talk about upgrading servers and fixing things - somehow literally nothing has changed in the past year, it's only getting worse :frowning:
    Andaran atish'an, stranger.
  • IndorilArwynLlethran
    It says cannot connect, then it says account is already logged in. Amazing!
  • EllieBlue
    EllieBlue
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jesus... there goes another evening then! This EU server dying in the arse is a daily thing now, isn't it? This is just beyond comprehension. I mean, really... Come on.
    Nirn Traders GM (est 2015)
    PC EU
    Semi-retired. Playing games for fun. Super casual.
  • nk125x
    nk125x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    stuck in loading screen after dngn - 5mins now
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You didn't say anything about the crown store. Is it working? If yes, then everything is alright, no reason to panic!
  • Sarannah
    Sarannah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Got an infinite loading screen. Now I am unable to log in. It just keeps loading and loading and loading. Did the EU server die?
  • Dosuul
    Dosuul
    ✭✭✭
    Hardly afternoon and servers already are in trouble #joy
  • TragedyOA
    TragedyOA
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got booted to the login screen, now I can't log back in.
  • FinrodMacBeorn
    FinrodMacBeorn
    ✭✭✭
    Launcher takes an eternity to ... give you a message that there you can't log in due to ... problems. Or even worse, after unsuccessful tries, tells you that you are already logged in.

Just managed to get into the game with my second account. Greeted by endless loading screens if changing area or entering dungeon. Currently, I am waiting for now 15 min to enter Orc's Finger Ruin in Rivenspire - keeping fingers crossed that I'll not be thrown of the server.

I usually have never problems like this, even when a lot of other people are plagued by them. This time, it seems really to be extreme - and that during lunchtime in Europe! Really not the prime time here.

I do not have the habit of being sarcastic, but I cannot refrain from recommending:

Give those guys who had the glorious idea of launching a new story addon together with the very popular and most ingame-time consuming festival event in the same week a gold medal for causing extreme and completely unnecessary customer dissatisfaction. Would it have been so bad to postpone the witch festival for 1-2 weeks, regarding the performance state of the EU server?
  • Viust
    Viust
    ✭✭✭
    Dosuul wrote: »
    Hardly afternoon and servers already are in trouble #joy

Not 'servers' - only EU server down. It seems to be ok for zos.
    PC/EU, 1500+ CP, 12 characters (black market moguls, master anglers, flawless conquerors, duelists, etc.)
  • themaddaedra
    themaddaedra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wtb some apologies and explanation @ZOS_MattFiror
    PC|EU
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

NO.

tHanK YoU fOr YoUr pAtIEnCe
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I'd like them to explain why we have the same problems again. Remember when they introduced login queues because of "huge influx of players"? They lifted these queues after increasing server capacity or something like that. Tbh there is no excuse this time, they claimed they fixed it but apparently not.
  • themaddaedra
    themaddaedra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyrion87 wrote: »

I'd like them to explain why we have the same problems again. Remember when they introduced login queues because of "huge influx of players"? They lifted these queues after increasing server capacity or something like that. Tbh there is no excuse this time, they claimed they fixed it but apparently not.

Yes, exactly. Back in the day servers were able to handle way more players than this (chapter release for example). So they just downgraded servers again? Because that's exactly what i would expect from Zenimax at this point.
    PC|EU
  • Cążki
    Cążki
    ✭✭✭✭
    scam scam scam company
    Altmer skooma dealer.
    PC-EU

• Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tyrion87 wrote: »

Yes, exactly. Back in the day servers were able to handle way more players than this (chapter release for example). So they just downgraded servers again? Because that's exactly what i would expect from Zenimax at this point.

Yes, I just can't understand why we're going through all of this again. They claimed their servers are now, after upgrade, prepared to handle more people. On EU it's not even a primetime atm, yet problems occured.
  • Aznarb
    Aznarb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One more bug here :
    Can't queue for any DLC DG, it told me than a group member don't have dlc/eso+ when both of you got it !

MOARRR BUUG !
    [ PC EU ]

[ Khuram-dar ]
    [ Khajiit ]
    [ Templar - Healer ]
    [Crazy Gatherer & Compulsive Thief]

• Hamish999
    Hamish999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got booted to login during a 10 minute load screen to my house. Then get the account already logged in message (others in my guild reporting hugely long load screens from login). So I've given up and am now playing some more of The Outer Worlds.
    PC-EU
    Do'Zahra - Khajiit - StamDK - AD
    Narese Telvanni - Dunmer - Petsorc - EP
    Anastasie Chastain - Breton - Magplar - DC
    Gashnakh the Lusty - Orc - Stamsorc - AD
    Stands-In-Stoopid - Argonian - Warden Tank - AD
    Talia al-Morwha - Redguard - Stamden - AD
    Makes-Fier-Wrong - Argonian - Stamblade - AD
    Busty-Argonian-Maid - Argonian - Templar Healer - AD
    Alaru Telvanni - Dunmer - Stamplar - AD
    Ko'Raehsi - Khajiit - Magsorc - AD
    Torhild Rock-Chucker - Nord - StamDK - AD
    Drusilla Larouche - Breton - MagDK - AD
    Ko'Khanni - Khajiit - Magden - AD
    Ilithyia Ectorius - Imperial - DK Tank -AD
    Rosara Laumont - Breton - Warden Healer - AD
    Do'Darri - Khajiit - Stam Arcanist - AD

Keyboard and mouse FTW!
  • rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FIX THE EU SERVER ZOS OR PUT SOME NEW SERVERS ON !!!!!
  • simple_specops
    simple_specops
    ✭✭✭
    Need a new event: #slaydragonsbuymegaserver where every 5 dragons killed they spend 1$ for a new server
  • tahol10069
    tahol10069
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've just now encountered every possible way I can't log in: Already logged in, Error blah blah, make sure you have a valid internet (are you kidding me?), unable to log in just because etc.

I must suffer from a Stockholm Syndrome every time I decide to buy ESO+ because this game has so many flaws normally I wouldn't even spit on the general direction of it. Yet, here I am. I'm perfectly aware that I'm the fool here.

tenor.gif

Edit: After finally being able to log in, I'm in an infinite loadingscreen because stupid me decided to go to Eastmarch. Server doesn't like Eastmarch.

Edit2: Turns out loading screens are not infinite, they just take AGES. I'm on a pension before I've done everything I wanted to do today.
    Edited by tahol10069 on October 26, 2019 12:27PM
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are killing an already DEAD body.
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • chess1ukb16_ESO
    chess1ukb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    They will put Gina or another member of the Community team in front of us when they should have the respect to put a video out from Matt or Richard.

This is way too serious an issue now for a junior member of the company to explain the same old *** to us; not fair to them or respectful to the Players. We need people who are accountable and make the decisions on how to fix it to explain themselves.

Ireniicus
    GM - Tamriel Traders Guild (TTG); Divine Deals; Allmart & The Alchemist Emporium
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Who can create a Facebook event for storming the servers?

I'll bring the pitchforks, someone else plz take torches.
  • Nutta
    Nutta
    ✭✭
    "Unable to connect to gamer server"