The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Nightblade - Hemorraghe Passive

Chelo
Chelo
✭✭✭✭✭
Lets read all the NB Assassination Passives for a second:

Master Assassin: Increases Weapon and Spell Damage while you are Sneaking or invisible by 10%.

Increases the duration of stun from Sneak by 100%.

Executioner: When an enemy dies within 2 seconds of being damage by one of your Assassination abilities, you restore 1876 Magicka or Stamina, whichever maximum is higher.

Pressure Points: Increases your Weapon and Spell Critical ratings by 438 for each Assassination ability slotted.

So at this point every Assasination Passive benefits Magicka and Stamina playstyles except for this one:

Hemorraghe: With an assassination ability slotted. Increases damage dealt by Critical Damage done by 10%.

Dealing Critical Damage grants you and your group Minor Savagery, increasing Weapon Critical Strike rating by 1320 for 20 seconds.

So my question is, why does Hemorraghe only gives Minor Savagery? Why not Minor Porphecy (spell critical rate) too? It could really help Magicka Nightblades, at least its something... And its really weird that Assassination skill line benefits both playstyles except for that one Passive...
Edited by Chelo on October 26, 2019 4:24AM
  • OG_Kaveman
    OG_Kaveman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    .So my question is, why does Hemorraghe only gives Minor Savagery? Why not Minor Porphecy (spell critical rate) too?

Because sorc give minor prophecy. Each class has their own minor buff to bring to the group, sans necros. Simple.
    Options
  • RogueShark
    RogueShark
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OG_Kaveman wrote: »
    .So my question is, why does Hemorraghe only gives Minor Savagery? Why not Minor Porphecy (spell critical rate) too?

Because sorc give minor prophecy. Each class has their own minor buff to bring to the group, sans necros. Simple.

This.
    Sorc is the same way. Sorc only gives minor prophecy from their equivalent, no stam benefit.
    PC NA
    Will heal DPS for memes.
    Options
  • rabidmyers
    rabidmyers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    who wants to trade their sorc prophecy for my savagery aha
    at a place nobody knows
    Options
  • Chelo
    Chelo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh damn! didnt knew that! Wish MagBlade wasnt as bad as it is now... T-T
    Options
  • MrBrownstone
    MrBrownstone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorc gives minor prophecy so it's useless for stamsorc. Dk gives minor brutality, it's useless for magdk. Every class has a group buff that's not necessarily useful for themselves.
    Options
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chelo wrote: »

It's not bad already, magblade received huge buff at last PTS iteration. Not BiS of course, but not worse anymore.
    Options
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's not bad already, magblade received huge buff at last PTS iteration. Not BiS of course, but not worse anymore.

In no way did magnb "get a buff" they fixed broken things like shade and reverted a nerf from 2 patches ago. We are still one of the most nerfed specs in the game
    Options
  • Czekoludek
    Czekoludek
    ✭✭✭✭✭

In no way did magnb "get a buff" they fixed broken things like shade and reverted a nerf from 2 patches ago. We are still one of the most nerfed specs in the game

To be honest they buff twisting path. Magblade is still in bad state but not terrible
    Options
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the nb class needs a buff in general tbh.
    Options
  • Sahidom
    Sahidom
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've posted the same question and request to align the passives to include minor prophecy. I understand why they want each class to have their "own" minor buff/passive but it's the min-max population (or this 1% focus group) that doesn't feel its needed to have reasonably aligned passive trees. That's all that seems to matters now, "it's all about the numbers," and everything else is optional. Enjoy what you have until June 2020.
    Edited by Sahidom on October 26, 2019 3:44PM
    Options
  • AMeanOne
    AMeanOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sure just give every class every buff, sounds fun...
    Options
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Czekoludek wrote: »

To be honest they buff twisting path. Magblade is still in bad state but not terrible

Well we have to distinguish between pve and pvp with skills like that, it's useless PvP and refreshing path has been nerfed hard PvP side for magnb.
    Options
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Czekoludek wrote: »

Well we have to distinguish between pve and pvp with skills like that, it's useless PvP and refreshing path has been nerfed hard PvP side for magnb.

I thought thread is about PVE. For PVP I highly doubt extra 5% crit chance will save magblade from jabs or from ball of lightning or from whatever. Imo there is zero reason to use magblade in PVP this patch when there is class which nullifies your pressure with one press of button.
    Options