The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Race passives disabled in non-cp after patch?

Netherscorn
Netherscorn
✭✭✭
I knew something was up. After patch I noticed my WD was missing quite a bit. After some testing I found that it was only 'missing' in non-cp areas. At any rate, I am an Orc and the WD passive is missing in no-cp...but shows up fine in cp enabled areas (with no gear on, etc...base is 258 rather than zero). Other passives seem to be working fine but I only have some much to go by here. Could anyone confirm this?
  • Jabbs_Giggity
    Jabbs_Giggity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Following
  • The_Saint
    The_Saint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I knew something was up. After patch I noticed my WD was missing quite a bit. After some testing I found that it was only 'missing' in non-cp areas. At any rate, I am an Orc and the WD passive is missing in no-cp...but shows up fine in cp enabled areas (with no gear on, etc...base is 258 rather than zero). Other passives seem to be working fine but I only have some much to go by here. Could anyone confirm this?
    Just an FYI that we're aware of this issue. We haven't gotten a fix for it yet, but will be working on it.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/498757/issues-with-orc-passives
    Samuel Crow - Nachtklinge - PC-EU-DC
    Saint_Crow Twitch / Youtube
    ESO Stream Team Member
    Noractis
  • jcm2606
    jcm2606
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How the *** do you manage to break the passives for only one class in one subset of the game, when nothing you did was related to racials? That has to be the shittiest voodoo black magic I've ever seen a dev pull off.
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oops they were supposed to remove that passive from orcs in all areas. Good catch
  • Netherscorn
    Netherscorn
    ✭✭✭
    Yea so it's been like a week and still nothing done on this front....I'll go ahead and bump this back up. Sorry but F this.