The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

[PS4/NA] Looking for vDoM group (Tank & DPS)

JJMaxx1980
JJMaxx1980
✭✭✭✭
So I’m a Templar Healer CP520 looking to form a group to run Veteran Depths of Malatar. I work a lot so I don’t have a ton of time to PUG the dungeon and most PUGs don’t know mechanics or use voice chat. I’m available any day at 10p EST or earlier on Sunday or Monday. Also just a chill dude who wouldn’t mind some new friends. :-)
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hard mode?
  • JJMaxx1980
    JJMaxx1980
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not hard mode, just Veteran.
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not many mechanics for the healer.

1st boss make sure to interrupt the boss when he captures your teamate. Stay out of poison circles on floor and shield up, block and seperate from each other. Rinse, repeat and keep main focus on healing tank, off heal dps.

2nd boss watch the ground circles and move accordingly to get out of their damage. main focus on healing tank, off heal dps.

3rd boss stay away from adds, watch small ground damage blasts. Main focus the tank, off heal the dps.

4th boss is different. Priority is to heal the ADD tharaya when he gets attacked. Avoid ground damage, heal dps and off heal tank.

Final boss is a whimp. Keep distance. Heal tank, off heal dps. When adds appear in the corners help dps them down. Help dps down an opening in ghost wall. At execute just avoid mini ghost walls and heal
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Id help dps but im trying to get skulls from the event. Maybe ill see you in a PUG. Good luck