Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why is Most of AD tanks ,healers or snipe spamers

• Blackleopardex
    Blackleopardex
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do there all get the same build from some where
    come a cross groups of 4 or 5 where 3 of them have 40 plus health and a couple nb hiding
    this is %80 of groups i come across.
    this is one fight out of many
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5t4ZUXnKoI&t=9s

And you find the same type of groups on DC & EP as well...
    6 NB: Tank, Healer, Mag/Stam PVE&PVP.
    I don't read long signatures: https://www.youtube.com/user/Blackleopardex
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If anything EP is the tank faction. AD has more than it's share of sneaky bow types. DC... magplars everywhere.

• ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The typical PvP build is to wear Heavy Armor and front bar a 1H&S. Doesn't make them Tanks, but it makes them very Tanky and then they burst you once you've wasted resources on them. It's so annoying seeing Magic characters front bar a sword and shield. Spitting in the face of logic cause "It just works".

The NB ganker compared to years prior, is a dying breed of player. Most likely changed to a MagPlar main cause of that Jab for days playstyle. They're squishy, so many things can break your cloak, and if you're a StamBlade you can't do crap all against multiple targets. I'm guessing most NBs just got tired of it all and went with a class and build that survives better.
    CP2,000 Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tanks, healers, and snipe spammers, oh my
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, typical situation, you are riding somewhere, see some XvX, you decide to join and help your bananas.. and in few moments you find yourself heavily outnumbered, because 2/3 of your "allies" are khajiits/bosmers NBs who just crawl around in permacloak doing nothing... well, they will resurrect you after death, lol, thanks.

Hey, for DC I find you go to fight the enemy and then you realize the rest are sitting on siege on a wall, refusing to go out even if its just 3 people.

Or go in through a breach in a group, fight through an army and take out the oils before dieing just above the flags, to then see them just starting to cautiously peak in to see that its safe. Should just be happy if they actually put up siege on a keep at that point.

But yeah. See more NBs on AD than anywhere else as far as I can tell.
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    one meat bag would've fixed that bunch, guess you were too busy wondering where your dps went :D
  • AhPook_Is_Here
    AhPook_Is_Here
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If only you knew the secret discord where these things are decided.
    “Whatever.”
    -Unknown American
  • chrightt
    chrightt
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don’t know.. I’m an AD and I don’t do any of those. Can I just farm insightful, agree, and awesome in troll posts like these? Quick quick, hand me those goodies. With the amount of funny posts like these I’ll hit max star on forum soon enough.

P.S tag me what you gave me I’ll help you farm your way to max star too. 1 for 1 ;)

Am I doing forum-farming right or is this a specific build I can’t use?
    Edited by chrightt on October 24, 2019 11:59PM
  • p_tsakirisb16_ESO
    p_tsakirisb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    come a cross groups of 4 or 5 where 3 of them have 40 plus health and a couple nb hiding

Look an NB healer cries for "tanks". Im impressed you didn't die instantly with your 27K HP. Oh forgot you are a magicka tank :D

And you expect to kill people with resto staff Heavy Attack, spamming Harness Magicka and the odd Swallow Soul?
    :D
  • JonnytheKing
    JonnytheKing
    ✭✭✭✭

Look an NB healer cries for "tanks". Im impressed you didn't die instantly with your 27K HP. Oh forgot you are a magicka tank :D

And you expect to kill people with resto staff Heavy Attack, spamming Harness Magicka and the odd Swallow Soul?
    :D

Oh yer becouse i only use 2 skills , and im not a healer or am a magic tank ,
    TWITCH jtk__gaming
    GM of Elder-Skills DC PVP Guild NA
    Main Toons
    MagSorc
    MagTemp
  • DCZergNoob
    DCZergNoob
    ✭✭✭
    SkerKro wrote: »
    DC & EP as a whole.
    cry-baby-13.jpg

bro can you knock it off with your top text bottom text jpeg memes
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see your point but lets be honest there is so much resource humping and no one is innocent of that.

If it wasn't the flag it would roll-lol-ing around the tower.

Granted it's normally sorcs and just wait til my leap is up DK's enlisting the AI when you try to grab something back alone.

• Stavaros
    Stavaros
    ✭✭

This is the warden from that video.

1. You travel to Russia you meet Russians = You go to an AD resource you are going to find AD there

2. We were holding a resource that belongs to our faction to hold on to the points for the tick. We weren't at Bruma where you have sent 20 people to kill me at times, but I didn't make a video or come to a forum to cry about it.

3. Two magdens and one magplar, two of which were healers. An AD sorc happened along. People do this when they see a resource is under attack for a prolonged period of time.

4. Sorry if my ulti mitigates so much of your damage, maybe you should think of a new meta to play.

5. Focusing on the lowbie, you are really OP.

6. The magplar using javelin to keep you off the 512 is against your rules. She wants to know what skills she's allowed to use.

7. 4 v 3 is so outnumbered.

8. Where is the video portion that shows you all dying after? Maybe that's the real reason you are mad...

9. If you are so upset about wasting those 15 minutes, why did you waste an additional amount of time to make the video? Why not just leave the area when you saw that it wasn't that easy to kill us?

10. Thank you for the additional entertainment! We thoroughly enjoyed that 15 minutes and hearing from our friends this post existed. We were laughing the whole fight. It's what you do when you play a game for fun.

Tips to not pissing off other factions:

1. Don't use skills you are given by ESO. This includes: healing or offensive skills.

2. Don't guard your factions objectives

3. Don't play with a group that could possibly outnumber another group attempting to kill you. It's just in poor taste.

4. Do not use ultimates that mitigate your enemy's damage.

5. Tell your NB's not to hide when they come to help you take an objective back.

For the record, NONE of us had 40k health nor are any of us NB's. They showed up later to help us take back the objective... Have a great ESO and we will see you in the MULTI faction MULTI player game that we enjoy playing.

Sorry not Sorry
  • coradaelu
    coradaelu
    ✭✭✭

Confirmed, Also 70% of the hate whispers comes from AD rather than DC.. is just more enjoyable fighting DC.
  • DCZergNoob
    DCZergNoob
    ✭✭✭
    Stavaros wrote: »

1. You travel to Russia you meet Russians = You go to an AD resource you are going to find AD there

2. We were holding a resource that belongs to our faction to hold on to the points for the tick. We weren't at Bruma where you have sent 20 people to kill me at times, but I didn't make a video or come to a forum to cry about it.

3. Two magdens and one magplar, two of which were healers. An AD sorc happened along. People do this when they see a resource is under attack for a prolonged period of time.

4. Sorry if my ulti mitigates so much of your damage, maybe you should think of a new meta to play.

6. The magplar using javelin to keep you off the 512 is against your rules. She wants to know what skills she's allowed to use.

8. Where is the video portion that shows you all dying after? Maybe that's the real reason you are mad...

9. If you are so upset about wasting those 15 minutes, why did you waste an additional amount of time to make the video? Why not just leave the area when you saw that it wasn't that easy to kill us?

10. Thank you for the additional entertainment! We thoroughly enjoyed that 15 minutes and hearing from our friends this post existed. We were laughing the whole fight. It's what you do when you play a game for fun.

1. Don't use skills you are given by ESO. This includes: healing or offensive skills.

3. Don't play with a group that could possibly outnumber another group attempting to kill you. It's just in poor taste.

5. Tell your NB's not to hide when they come to help you take an objective back.

For the record, NONE of us had 40k health nor are any of us NB's. They showed up later to help us take back the objective... Have a great ESO and we will see you in the MULTI faction MULTI player game that we enjoy playing.

Sorry not Sorry

And yet you outnumbered jhonny AND had guards. The fight was clearly in your favor. Ontop of Jhonny playing a magblade which is one of the worst specs to open world on & using barrier against him multiple times AND got resses off
    I think i saw a siege at one point aswell

Just your average AD player TBH
  • Stavaros
    Stavaros
    ✭✭
    DCZergNoob wrote: »

Sorry not Sorry

And yet you outnumbered jhonny AND had guards. The fight was clearly in your favor. Ontop of Jhonny playing a magblade which is one of the worst specs to open world on & using barrier against him multiple times AND got resses off

Guards at OUR objective! Imagine that! Clearly guards are OP and have the best AI in the world! We should have killed you. I'll remember that for next time.

If Jonny is playing a magblade and they are the worst, maybe he should be introduced to some of the good ones I know?

We aren't allowed to rez our fellow players either, who'd have known that without you telling me?

I'm just an avg AD and I never claimed to be anything more than that. Thanks for reminding me of what I already knew.
  • JonnytheKing
    JonnytheKing
    ✭✭✭✭

Sorry not Sorry

Guards at OUR objective! Imagine that! Clearly guards are OP and have the best AI in the world! We should have killed you. I'll remember that for next time.

If Jonny is playing a magblade and they are the worst, maybe he should be introduced to some of the good ones I know?

We aren't allowed to rez our fellow players either, who'd have known that without you telling me?

I'm just an avg AD and I never claimed to be anything more than that. Thanks for reminding me of what I already knew.

mate ill 1v1 u any day , at the end of the day u guys were cheese and u still lost , maybe if u went offence u may have won ,
    and i never claimed u was a good player , i think that was clear
    Let me know if u want to fight this trash nb
    TWITCH jtk__gaming
    Main Toons
    MagSorc
    MagTemp
  • DCZergNoob
    DCZergNoob
    ✭✭✭

Sorry not Sorry

Alright picture your in an even 4V4 No guards, No LOS, just you & them. Would you then justify getting resses off & sieging them? The barrier part i can understand IF your group is getting hard pressured but the rest is just nothing but cheese and petty
  • Stavaros
    Stavaros
    ✭✭

Sorry not Sorry

mate ill 1v1 u any day , at the end of the day u guys were cheese and u still lost , maybe if u went offence u may have won ,
    and i never claimed u was a good player , i think that was clear
    Let me know if u want to fight this trash nb

I don't play a multiplayer game to play alone. I don't have to prove anything to anyone. I never said, that YOU said I was a good player. I was responding to your friend. Reading comprehension is really important when keeping up with multiple conversations. You need to try that. As for seeing you in pvp, I'm sure I will one day and I don't care if I win or lose. You obviously do, maybe a little too much?
  • Zer0_CooL
    Zer0_CooL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Johny you're a King, im sure you can handle that as such.
  • JonnytheKing
    JonnytheKing
    ✭✭✭✭

Sorry not Sorry

now your just lieing u guys never wiped us , so stop trying to make your self feel better,
    ill up load the hole fight , where we kill u guys many times ,
    or was the part your u killed us in your dreams
    stop lieing lol
    and i made the video for the same reason u spent 10 mins typing out this load of crap
    TWITCH jtk__gaming
    Main Toons
    MagSorc
    MagTemp
  • Blackleopardex
    Blackleopardex
    ✭✭✭✭

Sorry not Sorry

Think you are responding to the wrong person lol...
    6 NB: Tank, Healer, Mag/Stam PVE&PVP.
    I don't read long signatures: https://www.youtube.com/user/Blackleopardex
  • RaveRaveRaveRave
    RaveRaveRaveRave
    ✭✭✭
    How to be AD on Xbox NA...

Have 1 bar population while red and blue have 3 full bars of players. Struggle.

Prime time hours hit every color has 3 bars, AD runs the map. Gets late Red runs the nightshift all night long, all day long til prime time hour hits again and then everyone else has to push for hours to get all their territory and scrolls back.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sorry not Sorry

mate ill 1v1 u any day ,

lol reading this conversation I was waiting for that. If you can't handle the back and forth just challenge to a duel. Maybe throw some sass into it.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay I watched through the whole video and that was practically Naming and Shaming. Not to mention you are hella compensating for how long it took you to get that group off the flag. Nothing but four minutes of childish schoolyard mocking of a group that was doing nothing but defending an Objective, and doing a good job of it too for a while. I'll even commend those AD, they weren't farming you for AP, they were defending a flag in their territory. And after you finally whittled them down, you tea bag. You mock them for not playing the way you want them to, and you're a sore winner.

Dude you're toxic.
  • drkfrontiers
    drkfrontiers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TLTR

tenor.gif
    "One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star."
    ~ Friedrich Nietzsche
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

With this thread going downhill with flaming and baiting, we're going to go ahead and close it down. For further posts be sure to stay constructive and respectful with the Forum Rules in mind to avoid thread derailment or action on one's own account.

Thank you for understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.