The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Have some Provisioning Writs been removed from rotation in the last ~1 year?

lagrue
lagrue
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey everybody, I started playing again a month ago for the first time since Murkmire came out.

Well I've noticed that doing my writs on 8 char a day, for the last 3 weeks - certain provisioning writs no longer show up.

I don't remember the exact combos on the writs, but I do have the stacks of food precrafted in my inventory still;

Sipping Igma Tonic,
Pickled Carrot Slurry,
Khenarthi's Wing Chai,
Fresh Apples and Eidar Cheese,
Argonian Saddle-Cured Rabbit,
Arenthian Brandy

So what gives? did they really remove 3 of the variants from the pool? Because now all I get is the same 3 over and over:

Firsthold Fruit and Cheese Platter + Muthsera's Remorse
Lilmoth Garlic Hagfish + Hagraven's Tonic
Hearty Garlic Corn Chowder + Hagraven's Tonic

Basically I just want to know if I can delete the 20 stacks of the former foods....
Edited by lagrue on October 24, 2019 7:58AM
PSN ID (NA only): Zuzu_With_a_Z
*GRAND MASTER CRAFTER*

"You must defeat me every time. I need defeat you only once"
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My character does a provisioning writ a day and, yes, it seems like they only use the three variants you mentioned in the latter part of your post.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes.

They weren’t tasty enough. So I told the chef to remove them from the menu.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The items that were removed were not from top-level Provisioning recipes. The ones that are left on the writs are all top-level recipes.
    PC EU
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The items that were removed were not from top-level Provisioning recipes. The ones that are left on the writs are all top-level recipes.
    You could do those on a character a rank lower in Recipe Quality, even though they would never get such a writ. So it's something of a bug-fix.
  • Soella
    Soella
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, for long period of time on top level we were receiving mix of level 5 and level 6 food recipes. I believe it was fixed when Summerset went out.
  • lagrue
    lagrue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome, thanks guys. I'm glad to get some bank space back :)
    PSN ID (NA only): Zuzu_With_a_Z
    *GRAND MASTER CRAFTER*

"You must defeat me every time. I need defeat you only once"