The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Help! My Add-On Panel is Blank!

Donari
Donari
✭✭✭✭
This isn't new as of Dragonhold. I can't say exactly when it started since I don't frequently need to look at the panel, but I know I saw it last week. It persists even after I manually updated my mods to the newest version of each.

AddonPanelBug03.JPG

I got a series of errors on login. The visible mod names in the error list were pChat and Votan's Fisherman, so I disabled those -- since the character select screen add-on panel still works -- and now I'm seeing Votan's Improved Provisioner and FCO Item Saver instead, along with a lot of stuff I can't decipher, thus:

AddonPanelBug01.JPG
AddonPanelBug02.JPG

Has anyone else encountered this problem? Was it fixable? I have a fair assortment of addons, many of which are vital QoL, and it'll be fairly hard to track it down from scratch. Thanks for any suggestions.
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Baertram on October 24, 2019 8:21PM
  • Donari
    Donari
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was so happy to see that. Sadly, it didn't fix the problem. I loaded that addon, went into game -- had a heart-stopping "that account is already logged in" error but was able to fix that by going to my Account page, signing in and signing out -- and I still have a blank addons panel.

Thanks very much for trying, though, one would think that would have been the fix.

I've disabled Advanced Filters now since I've seen that referenced as causing issues, not that I particularly want to deal with inventory without all the subtabs. Too much of a literal headache today to keep logging in and out of game to check though, so I'll fiddle with it more tomorrow if I can.

Thanks again for the reply.
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AdvancedFilters UPDATED (not the outdated original OLD one which you should not use anymore) is not causing this.

If you use Votans addons it is the Harvens LAM Addon panel patch which is the reason.
    If the fix above (2nd link) is not working for you, it's another addon using the Harvens settings panel, maybe any of Harvens addons himself then.