The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

NA(PC) Requesting character load, disconnect, please try later, over and over and over and over and.

F9thRet
F9thRet
Ports forwarded
Addons removed
Deleted data build folder
allowed through firewall and Windows defender
Powercylced Modem/Router
Backed up Programdata file
all drivers up to date
Windows10 PRo

Tried both with regular log in and WTfast running.

Was fine early in the morning. Now, nothing. Trying different characters doesn't seem to work. Can log into game fine, but can not get a character loaded to save my life.

Had a few error 200 messages a few hours ago, but that seemed to clear up, as I can at least see my character select page. No other errors except try again later.

I am at a loss here guys, I love this game, the last two expansions, and had sworn to just play this since Blizzard went full scale idiot on the US market.

Please help an old Marine out here.

• F9thRet
    F9thRet
    Interesting and not sure why it happened.

I decided to try logging into the EU server for the first time, and it let me. Made a new PC, played about an hour, then tried NA again.

everything went fine.
  • F9thRet
    F9thRet
    And back to the first problem in this thread today.
  • F9thRet
    F9thRet
    Day three. Still can't load a single character.

My ISP confirms I have a static IP as well, so sending a ticket didn't help.
  • Neloth
    Neloth
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have the same problems, which started right after Dragonhold patch.

The difference from OP is that I can log into my characters, sometimes I can even fast travel between zones and queue into BGs. But roughly half the time when I:

- change zones
    - queue into BG
    - queue into dungeon
    - queue into Cyrodil (queueing to Cyrodil actually never worked on any of my characters, I tried around 10 times, it boots me in 100% of cases)

(so basically whenever I get midgame loading screen), I get booted from the game to login screen. When I try to log back to the same character, game stucks in "requesting character load", and boots me back to login screen. Usually this error disappears after 2-5 minutes, and game allows me to login back, but it is still literally unplayable.

ZoS, pls, time to help

Update
    - I cleared my addons
    - I have a dynamic IP address (however I had it since 2016 and never had problems)
    - I play on PC NA from Russia (if it matters)
    Edited by Neloth on October 25, 2019 7:02PM
  • Neloth
    Neloth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still no answer on our problem?