The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

This is an MMO right? So why doesn't it have voice chat?

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
I know I know... it does supposedly have voice chat.... but making hot tea without a working method to boil the water means you don't have hot tea. You merely have water and a tea bag.

So... when is voice chat going to be fixed? It's been broken now for months. No fix... maintenance didn't fix it... no mention of it???

You can't rely on PSN chat.. that's fine for trials... but guild chat now becomes utterly useless. No-one uses it anymore because it's broken.

I'm the GM of a guild, and can't access guild chat, officer chat - or even zone chat. It's broken.

So.... can we have a fix ASAP? Or are we wasting our time with this MMO now? At least be honest with us.