The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Crown crate bug

capahab
capahab
Bought the 4 pack of crown crates last night. Opened the first one- the usual stuff. Pacrooti sat there, no box to click to open next crate. Used ALT to exit. Opened next box- same thing. ALT to exit again, as he was sort of "frozen." He then stated I needed to buy more crown crates. Paid for 4, only got to open 2.
Crown crates got nerfed too?
  • Dosuul
    Dosuul
    ✭✭✭
    I suggest you talk to the support. :)
    Options
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, submit a ticket on the website and this should be resolved quickly. :)
    Options
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's possible that all 4 got opened, but you only received visuals for 2 of them. I believe the crate technically opens as soon as you click to open it. All the visuals and the card flipping are just for show.

However, with that being said, one could argue that part of the appeal of the crates is the anticipation and the flipping of the cards as well as Parcrooti's reactions. In that regard, you missed out on two crates. I'd suggest you contact support and see what they can do.

As a side note, ZOS likely read the title of your post and immediately put 18 separate teams on mandatory overtime to get this issue fixed asap. Gotta have those crates working properly.
    Options