The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

2 and 4 Man Queues Fast Into Battlegrounds

sabresandiego_ESO
sabresandiego_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
As of Tuesday October 22, you can get into battlegrounds rapidly if you duo or four man queue. Solo queue and three man queue are slow in comparison. Try it out
Ali Dreadsabre -Necromancer
Ali Sabre -Nightblade
  • Goregrinder
    Goregrinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As of Tuesday October 22, you can get into battlegrounds rapidly if you duo or four man queue. Solo queue and three man queue are slow in comparison. Try it out

That would require people to make sounds with their mouth over a microphone, and actually socialize.....which is no big deal to me, but you know of this community is lol.
  • Mojomonkeyman
    Mojomonkeyman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure they just reset or disabled MMR. The quality of opponents is abysmal. Hope that sorts it self out after a bunch of won games.
    Koma Grey, Chocolate Thunder, Little Mojo, Dagoth Mojo & Mojomancy
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think, they have done the same thing as it is for Dungeon group finder. Solo takes too long but if you Que as 2 man group (even 2 x DD) you get in instantly.

The way MMR is working now, is exactly opposite of what they wanted to do. Rather than it working in the favor of Solo Players, it actually benefited Premades and made and the whole BG experience even worse for solo players.

Yesterday i qued in a 2 man group, got pitted against a 4 man premade, with 1 -104 CP player in my group. Guess what, 2 min in game and the whole 3rd team left. We ended up sacrificing our self just to get that match done with. End score- 500/120/0. And that 120 of use came from killing some of the 3rd team before they left.

Kudos to ZO$...

9CSWeNf.gif
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess Premade is the New Meta, which sucks, because I’m anti social.

Started out a brand new Warden, leveled him up to 50 without doing a BG for the sole purpose of avoiding those premades.

Been playing him since the new patch and I was wondering why I was running into so many obvious duo/trio premades.

Thanks ZoS.
  • Grimlok_S
    Grimlok_S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Odd. I've only queued solo thus far, still seeing 20+ minute waits for matches.
    Light Attack Hero

Class context
    Stamplar
    StamDK
    Stamsorc
    MagDK
    StamMAGStamden
    Magplar
    Stam NB
    Bomb NB
  • Canned_Apples
    Canned_Apples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, you guys weren't kidding... gotten a duo premade in every match. and the only select DM because they can cheese it up.
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    duo queue stilll very fast.
    solo queue still very slow.

i have a hunch that rather than fix solo queue they'll just break duo queue.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp