The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

BG's loading screen issues

coercer02neb18_ESO
coercer02neb18_ESO
✭✭✭
Hey,

I came back to the game about two weeks ago and I've been having a lot issues with zonning into Battlegroudn games. I would say about 30%-40% of the time I just get stuck on the loading screen and have to wait for about 10 minutes to return to the zone. After yesterday's patch I would say that about 60% of all the game were like that.
Is this a common issue? Or just something on my end?

Thanks!
  • ZOS_RikardD
    ZOS_RikardD
    admin
    @coercer02neb18_ESO

If this is occurring when you are logging in, this could be caused due to add-ons. You can find more information on this here.

If not, can you clarify, is it taking 10 minutes to load and eventually loads, or do you have to exit the game and try again?

It may also help to open ports in your router's settings. You can find information on which ports to open here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Tharvall
    Tharvall
    ✭✭✭
    Wow. "Open ports in router's settings" in 2019.
    You haven't suggested upgrading drivers, updating BIOS and re-installing Windows & Elder Scrolls Online. Why is that?