The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

New DLC - Senchal

Aznarb
Aznarb
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello,

I'm currently exploring the new DLC (and loving it).
I find the craft area at Senchal very wall designed, but we don't have a board for daily craft/wrist.

Can you add one in this location plz ?
[ PC EU ]

[ Khuram-dar ]
[ Khajiit ]
[ Templar - Healer ]
[Crazy Gatherer & Compulsive Thief]

• Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    None of the story DLCs have them, except the chapters (so Morrowind, Summerset, and Elsweyr). I think that the Thieves Guild DLC has writ boards in Abah's Landing, but not the writ turn-ins.

It would be great to have them in every zone, though.
  • Djiku
    Djiku
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was wondering about the same thing. Why are there no writ boards in Senchal? Are there really none in the story DLC's?
  • Aznarb
    Aznarb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    None of the story DLCs have them, except the chapters (so Morrowind, Summerset, and Elsweyr). I think that the Thieves Guild DLC has writ boards in Abah's Landing, but not the writ turn-ins.

Yeah I know, but it sad, I love the town and the craft station are close toe ach other :(
    [ PC EU ]

[ Khuram-dar ]
    [ Khajiit ]
    [ Templar - Healer ]
    [Crazy Gatherer & Compulsive Thief]

• Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aznarb wrote: »

Yeah I know, but it sad, I love the town and the craft station are close toe ach other :(

I do think it would be great for all DLC zones to have them, as it might spread out the population a bit more, although some zones aren't quite as good as others in their crafting layouts, but still, I agree it would be nice.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of the story DLCs have them, except the chapters (so Morrowind, Summerset, and Elsweyr).

Orsinium DLC does have writ turn-in boards as well.

But, yes, would be nice to see in all zones.
  • bakthi
    bakthi
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed; this seems like it would not be that difficult, and people would definitely appreciate it.
    Army of me:
    CP810+: Breton Templar healer, Redguard stamina Warden, Imperial DK tank, Altmer magicka Sorceror, Orc stamina Sorceror/werewolf, Nord Necromancer tank, Khajit TG/DB Nightblade, Bosmer stamina Necromancer, Argonian Warden healer, Dunmer magicka DK, Nord Nightblade tank
    Second account, CP400+: Breton magicka Warden, Nord Nightblade healer/solo vampire, Bosmer stamina Templar/werewolf, Dunmer magicka Necromancer, Orc stamina DK, Argonian Warden tank