The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

R.I.P. PC EU

• Gwyijnblade
    Gwyijnblade
    ✭✭
    "Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh" starting to get really common this issue now
  • backupp
    backupp
    Potato Servers FTW
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cant get into IC
    endless load screen
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Same procedure as last primetime? Same procedure as every primetime!
  • VerboseQuips
    VerboseQuips
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same happened for me. First, couldn't teleport to a friend in a dungeon. Then was stuck in ana infinite loading screen. Then, I can't log in for various reasons, including "I should check my internet connection" (the one I am using to publish this), "I am already in" and "the connection time has expired". I guess I won't get all the dremora skulls today. Wonderful start of the first event after the recent performance improvement update. Can't wait for the next undaunted event.
    My characters:
    Main and crafter: A Breton magicka templar named Erwann Sorril
    Alt 1: A Bosmer sorcerer named Tuuneleg
    Alt 2: An Imperial dragonknight named Gaius Tullius Hastifer
    Alt 3: An Argonian vampire/nightblade named Observe-le-Xanmeer
    Alt 4: A Nord werewolf/dragonknight named Sigurd Hurlevent
    Alt 5: A Breton sorcerer named Gilian Sorril (he's Erwann's younger brother)
    Alt 6: A Khajiit nightblade named Jolan-dar
    Alt 7: A Nord warden named Sigurmar Hurlevent (he's Sigurd's younger brother)
    Alt 8: An Altmer templar named Oioriel
    Alt 9: An Argonian stamina Warden named Danse-avec-les-Rainettes
    Alt 10: A Redguard templar named Neemokh af-Corelanya
    Alt 11: A Nord stamina sorcerer named Olga Écoute-Vent
    Alt 12: A Breton magicka Warden named Ian Sorril
    Alt 13: A Dunmer magicka necromancer named Ilmoran Dren
    Alt 14: An Orc stamina necromancer named Norgol gro-Borziel
    Alt 15: A Nord magicka necromancer named Thorgen Givresang
    Alt 16: An Imperial magicka dragonknight named Publius Valeirus Hastifer (Just call him "Valerio" - he's Gaius younger troublemaker of a brother)
    Main in NA (For collaborative events): A Breton magicka nightblade named Titouan Sorril (long-lost brother of Erwann and Gilian)
  • okiav
    okiav
    ✭✭✭
    Can't login. I'm paying for a service I can't use.
    Not OK.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad it's not just me.

I logged in first time with no trouble, then got disconnected for inactivity because I was called away, now I'm getting a whole variety of errors, including one saying I'm already logged in.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Cyberwolffe
    Cyberwolffe
    ✭✭✭
    At least it's not just me having problems getting in.

• FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Apparently **some** players are having problems getting onto PC EU

• Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah.

Couldn't port to player, so eventually gave up and ported to my primary and am stuck on a loading screen.

There are too many people on, at the moment.
  • Nando70
    Nando70
    ✭✭✭
    "We are currently investigating issues some players are having regarding logging into the European PC/Mac megaserver. We will update as new information becomes available".

Yeah right!

How about you actually fix the darn error, than give the same lame excuse every day? trust me the community would be so much happier. :D
    Edited by Nando70 on October 24, 2019 6:04PM
    I AM A GAMER
    Not because I don't have a life
    But because I chose to have many!
  • Vimora
    Vimora
    ✭✭✭✭
    I returned to this game literally 2 days ago. Will they ever fix the endless loading issue???
  • GeneralEU
    GeneralEU
    ✭✭✭
    Todd Howard:
    It Just works!
  • Jylly
    Jylly
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Server EU - huge problems with logging in and teleports
  • woufff
    woufff
    ✭✭✭✭
    same here ... :s
    PC/EU&NA - Redguard Nightblade - Grand Master Crafter - Explorer of Tamriel & Skyrim - Playing Starfield (and awaiting TES VI ^^)
  • Vahrokh
    Vahrokh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We are currently investigating issues SOME players are having regarding logging into the European PC/Mac megaserver

Yeah, 2 whole trial guilds cannot log on since 15 minutes ago and we have to cancel our third trial in a row.

If at least this was due to the most awesome rebalance patch.

But no. This is a sh**ty nerf patch AND has botched the server.

Another evening RUINED.

And I need that damn trial gear because YOUR nerfs ZOS force me to grind that stupid False God gear to undo your dumb sustain nerfs.
  • Umbro100
    Umbro100
    ✭✭✭
    Why does this keep happening to PC-EU? Can't log in either; my friends who are in the game already are stuck in an endless loading screen teleporting out of a trial... Ugh. Please, fix this.

@ZOS_GinaBruno

same here, can't log in, friends on discord saying the same .... if I ever did my job like this, or anything really,
    I would be so ashamed.
  • Witar
    Witar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It cannot be seen, cannot be felt,
    Cannot be heard, cannot be smelt,
    It lies behind stars and under hills,
    And empty holes it fills,
    It comes first and follows after,
    Ends life, kills laughter.
  • mocap
    mocap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so now you know - everytime you see threads like "ESO LOSING PLAYERS BASE", feel free to LMAO right in the topic starter face.
    Edited by mocap on October 24, 2019 6:06PM
  • poe
    poe
    ✭✭✭
    Vimora wrote: »
    I returned to this game literally 2 days ago. Will they ever fix the endless loading issue???

Unfortunately it seems ZoS cant fixt some basic stuff. EVERY *** DLC this happens. How in the world is it possible for them to make these mistakes after 5 damn years.
  • nwilliams2107b16_ESO
    nwilliams2107b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just got booted yet again! 3rd evening in a row
  • SkyMagpie
    SkyMagpie
    ✭✭✭
    Wow we went whole 24 hours without an incident I feel like this is a record.
    I hope the server returns and doesn't give you a 700 ping while doing dungeons for an event about doing dungeons
  • ThorinOakenshield86
    What a surprice! Dlc kicks, issues start. Event kicks, issues start. Seriously, don't u feel just a bit shame to ppl who pay u tons of money?
  • Heatnix90
    Heatnix90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "This is a buff if you want to actually quit ESO"
  • Eva13
    Eva13
    ✭✭✭
    anyone else?

Of course :D
  • Eyllora
    Eyllora
    ✭✭✭
    Every attempt to play this game is a good reminder of why I stopped subbing or buying any kind of content long ago.
    That's nice that we have a forum to kill time while trying to kill the vet HM boss loading screen.
  • HidesFromSun
    HidesFromSun
    ✭✭✭
    I was playing Dragonhold, right at the end of the quest, and then the server goes down :(

I wont say why because of spoilers, but that was such TERRIBLE timing. Absolutely sucks that the server has gone down AGAIN :s
  • hydrocynus
    hydrocynus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xhaler wrote: »
    I haven't been able to log in since Sunday, just an endless loop of various errors, login timeouts and then having the brass balls to tell me I'm already logged in just to rub it in my face.

Yes i love this one.

Error 1: Please check your internet
    Error 2: you are already logged on.

GG - Best internet ever! Works when you dont even have it.

I cant wait for error 3: Sorry - its actually us, not you, who messed this up
    #GonnaBeWaitinAWhile
    My internet is invalid
  • Peekop
    Peekop
    Soul Shriven
    Well I'm sure there's no technical problem here. Just money as usual, servers can't support so many players because of the event. Easily solved by investing in servers but it costs money, so I assume between quality and profitability Zenimax made their choice.

One thing is sure I don't regret dropping ESO+, enough is enough...
  • RaggaBomb
    RaggaBomb
    ✭✭
    Same problem, can`t log in, PC EU, Is ZoS think that 3 days in a row isn`t enought and they`ll try to break this record?
This discussion has been closed.