The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[Video] Two Guilds, Two Perspectives -- Malevolence vs Tertiary Meat -- First Encounters

Kartalin
Kartalin
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Hey, I spent enough time putting this video together I decided to share it with everyone.

Malevolence is a new guild of experienced players just starting out on DC in Bahlokdaan (PC/NA), and one of their members Vex (also a friend of TM's who would occasionally run with us prior to faction locks) decided we ought to try to put something together like this. She was nice enough to share her video with me, and I took 13 minutes of combat for each guild and combined it to a 16 minute video flashing back and forth from one perspective to the other.

The fights aren't always balanced, TM had 1-3 more than Malevolence in each of these fights -- some included the hammer, some included the DC emperor, and both sides had some pugs or other groups show up on occasion. But I do think it's interesting enough seeing two guilds react to each other as combat plays out. As mentioned, Malevolence is a new guild so I think once they get more experience playing together they could be scary. They are certainly dangerous already even on their first foray as a collective, a testament to their individual skill.

This is from October 17th, first evening of the new campaign in Bahlokdaan (no cp).

https://youtu.be/7jMbybTiERg

Thanks again to Vex and Malevolence for offering to collaborate on this one. I think if we do it again I'll let her edit the next one ;)

For what it's worth, I've also created a video (sans comms) that document Tertiary Meat's adventures for the entire evening, featuring some of the same fights for any interested.
  • PC/NA
  • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
  • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
  • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
  • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
  • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
  • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
  • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
  • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice video and I love the concept! I have been thinking of doing something like this myself for quite a while
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

'My only complaint about ball groups is that there aren't enough of them. Moar Balls.'
    - Vilestride
  • Delsskia
    Delsskia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Very cool seeing the different perspectives during the same fights. Awesome job.
    NA-PC
    Fantasia
  • Airyus
    Airyus
    ✭✭✭
    Nicely done Kart! Glad to see TM still running strong. I absolutely love this perceptive concept, and it's nice hearing both sides being respectful to each other. Cheers guys!
  • Mazbt
    Mazbt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Need more of these type of vids, nice one.
    Mazari the Resurrected (AD)- PVP stamplar main
    Maz the Druid - PVP group stam warden
    - many others
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great video and concept seeing the same fights from both sides