The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[New Addon] Enhanced Lockpicking - A Lockpicking Interface Retexture

Luxape
Luxape
✭✭✭
The Elder Scrolls - a beautiful story and games
we all have known and loved for many years.

Be sure to check out the >Release-Trailer<

Modding has always been a key-part of the games and in reminiscence of mods such as “Lockpick graduation” by Lilyu for Skyrim,
I wanted to change the feel your crack open the sweet loot in ESO.

No more glowing pins, instead you get more wooden elements, enhanced lighting and in the future,
the ability to have an amount of different locks to be randomly loaded, so that every lockpicking experience truly becomes a drumroll key moment!

EkW487r.png
cRxKI8R.png

You can download Enhanced LockPicking manually on Nexusmods and ESOUI or directly on Minion.

Feedback and comments are greatly appreciated!
A beardy bundle of creativity - works as Senior Graphic Designer & Art Director.
Inspired by games and everything interesting, including but not limited to The Elder Scrolls

You can also find my Addon "Enhanced LockPicking" on NexusMods, ESOUI and Minion or visit me on Twitch/luxape